Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

​
Whoever produced, and edited this video.... Needs they're *** severely whipped, for callin' those 12's the "Flu Game 13's...
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
But yes @th3answ3r, both shoes are lookin' SUPER official.

Last edited:
Some of yall tripping, the metallics are sought after but this year 12s have been very sought after, i think the flu gamesl release will be wilder

Some of yall tripping, the metallics are sought after but this year 12s have been very sought after, i think the flu gamesl release will be wilder
I agree @jaylaw15. People have been waitin' on a proper retro of those 12's for like 12-13 years. I know it's DAMN near been 18 for the 5's, but I think the Flu Game release will be slightly wilder. Shots may be fired, at some stores here in the States. I heard that it got outta hand in some places, for the Master's & White/Pink 12's.

You gotta to know how this job game goes fam.

Hiring for summer help starts January thru March

By this time already places are full up forreal
I filled out for one in December, they updated my application to "Under Review" in February. I called them (when I got home for summer), the manager (I believe was) picked and said she looks over applications every two weeks. Other jobs I filled out for in March and never got an answer back.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/639072/nike-air-jordan-retro-metallic-v-july-2016/2520#post_25806048"]

Whoever produced, and edited this video.... Needs they're *** severely whipped, for callin' those 12's the "Flu Game 13's...

:smh:

But yes @th3answ3r
, both shoes are lookin' SUPER official.
[/quote]

I already knew when I saw dude from the b'fast club that review was a pass for me. Look at his face, SMDH, he don't know what heck he looking @

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
Breakfast club is a bunch of *******s I don't even want to watch that. 

And those are 12s. I hope Birdman pulls up on all tree of em.

...Angela Yee is straight garbage and I don't understand why she has a job. All she does is stop Charlemagne and Envy from 'fighting' every time they really start debating something and things get interesting. And when she's not doing that she's chiming in something redundant with that annoying nails on a chalkboard voice of hers. ugh...

Let me do everyone a favor here and warn you about the Hillary Clinton interview if you somehow like these guys. You won't after that.

Last edited:
 ​
I know right

Breakfast club is a bunch of *******s I don't even want to watch that. ​
 ​
And those are 12s. I hope Birdman pulls up on all tree of em.​
 ​
...Angela Yee is straight garbage and I don't understand why she has a job. All she does is stop Charlemagne and Envy from 'fighting' every time they really start debating something and things get interesting. And when she's not doing that she's chiming in something redundant with that annoying nails on a chalkboard voice of hers. ugh...​
 ​
Let me do everyone a favor here and warn you about the Hillary Clinton interview if you somehow like these guys. You won't after that.​
[/quote]
 ​
I don't know even have to do all that @tonytobacco. I already know those Breakfast Club cast are super annoying. The only reason I looked at that video, was to see if I could make some gifs of the Black/Metallic 5's. His connect said that they're droppin' in June though, I pray to god that he's wrong.
 ​
 ​
 ​
Same here @kdslittlebro, my ends were super F'd up when those dropped last year. I guess I'm goin' to have to pay resell for them....
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
In due time though, I gotta worry about this years releases... before I go back in grab the Hare 7's.
 ​
Anyways, reps to all.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I just stated this in the retro 1 thread :lol:

Don't you got doubles of all 3 of them though? :nerd:
[emoji]128517[/emoji] I said that like in general. But can't never not have enough 1s. Jordan 1s are like the people champ [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] only 2 UNC and gave my pairs of sbbs away for free months back

Back
Top Bottom