Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Man NikeTalk, my SOUL can't wait for this release. Just my size too, 2 pair F'in' minimum.

glasses.gif

[emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

So i have been looking at the releases upcoming and wondering when JB is planning to slide these in....if indeed they do plan on releasing these early? Seems like every weekend in june they have a "multiple shoe release" ??? White blue 1s, couple 11 lows, 9 lows,couple 10s, 12s, neymar 5s, champ pack 8s...my guess is the 11th or the 18th because they are only showing 2 releases each Sat, but on June 4th shows 4 different models dropping and june 28th shows 3 dropping. Any thoughts???

Last edited:
Getting 2 pairs most definitely.

Copped 2 pairs back in 07. One pair beat to death and talks, the other still decent...

Favorite J's of all time

Last edited:
So i have been looking at the releases upcoming and wondering when JB is planning to slide these in....if indeed they do plan on releasing these early? Seems like every weekend in june they have a "multiple shoe release" ??? White blue 1s, couple 11 lows, 9 lows,couple 10s, 12s, neymar 5s, champ pack 8s...my guess is the 11th or the 18th. Any thoughts???
Dino hinted at 11th!? He usually dead on!!! So imma go with the 11th...

So i have been looking at the releases upcoming and wondering when JB is planning to slide these in....if indeed they do plan on releasing these early? Seems like every weekend in june they have a "multiple shoe release" ??? White blue 1s, couple 11 lows, 9 lows,couple 10s, 12s, neymar 5s, champ pack 8s...my guess is the 11th or the 18th because they are only showing 2 releases each Sat, but on June 4th shows 4 different models dropping and june 28th shows 3 dropping. Any thoughts???

Just as well. Flooding the market like this makes it easier to cop.
The hypebeasts' attention will be divided, and those who really want a the NA classic colorways can target a single quality release

Am i the only one who is more concerned with seeing shots of the lateral and medial side of the shoe more than the nike air?

so ready for these to drop. takes me back to 6th grade when i owned them. took a act of congress to get them as $100+ shoes were unthinkable to my moms.

so ready for these to drop. takes me back to 6th grade when i owned them. took a act of congress to get them as $100+ shoes were unthinkable to my moms.
Word mane!!! Ma dukes wouldnt even let me walk up in there. It was 3 hermanos or off brand shoes for me. Until I saved up and bought my own cortezs and nike flight 89s.

Last edited:
These would be spot on if the sole was clear. Its pretty impressive. That toe box is money. I hope the blue fades pretty quick.

Everyone is saying two pairs, I'm in the same boat. That makes me nervous as I NEED a pair to beat into the ground without worrying about it.

Last edited:
I wonder if theres a way to customize that wax effect on the collar like the OG.

It supposed to be waxed with that dull sheen to match with the tongue. Its a subtle detail but necessary to the design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom