Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I love these, but also love the 12 OVO's 

I can't get both 
nerd.gif

Looking forward to this release. The only new Jordan release I picked up in a few years are the Aqua 8's and 72-10  11's. I mainly cop older releases like 2008 and under (Better shoe shape, quality, materials, ect) I just picked up a icy DS pair of 2007 metallics for $160 shipped on Ebay last month. I wore them a couple of times before I took this pic tho...lol.

Would I be crazy for picking up this shoe again? I never really double up on kicks and if I do I usually sell the other pair. I always wear my shoes so the idea of having 2 pairs of the same shoe to wear is my only thing. I could put that $$$ to something else instead but the 2015's got that Nike Air in the back and I like them better without the 23 on the side. Looks a little more cleaner imo.  Anybody with the 2007's what's y'all take? Y'all picking these up too? 

View media item 2079440
everybody with the 2007s are picking these up.

Would I be crazy for picking up this shoe again? I never really double up on kicks and if I do I usually sell the other pair. I always wear my shoes so the idea of having 2 pairs of the same shoe to wear is my only thing. I could put that $$$ to something else instead but the 2015's got that Nike Air in the back and I like them better without the 23 on the side. Looks a little more cleaner imo.  Anybody with the 2007's what's y'all take? Y'all picking these up too?

I've been debating this with myself since these were first announced :lol:.

But seeing as my 07 pair is nearly 10 years old now, I gotta cop these. I'll just keep em on ice and beat my 07's til they crumble.

Back
Top Bottom