Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

07s were a great retro. I beat those things into the ground then splattered paint on em when I was painting outside lol. 11s we should t even mention but I copped em anyways cause I got em at the outlets. But these right here, these right here....So yea if you have 07s deff cop these

bought my 07s for $50.00 bucks back in 2010 and theyre still 7/10 i love the yellowing, now i can beat them to death 

I've been debating this with myself since these were first announced
laugh.gif

But seeing as my 07 pair is nearly 10 years old now, I gotta cop these. I'll just keep em on ice and beat my 07's til they crumble.
Real talk, I was thinking about doing the same but wanted to wear the 2015's more and keep the 07's on ice. 

07s were a great retro. I beat those things into the ground then splattered paint on em when I was painting outside lol. 11s we should t even mention but I copped em anyways cause I got em at the outlets. But these right here, these right here....So yea if you have 07s deff cop these
Before I picked up the 07's I snagged a pair of 2011's for $90 shipped. The same day I got them I sold them. Those were just terrible, took me a 2 day search to find my 07's. Well worth it though. We just gonna act like those 2011 Metallics never came out....lol. 

I'm typically not a fan of the yellow soles but I havent been collecting shoes long enough to like the aging of shoes. However I got some shoes from almost 2 years ago that are beginning to yellow and actually look dope. Its when its piss yellow that does not appeal to me.

Let's hope for some reason these drop early, I am going crazy waiting for these joints, release of the year for me, just ahead of bred 1s. The one release I'll wake up early for, I've been spoiled with stuff not selling by the time I wake up haha.

I'm typically not a fan of the yellow soles but I havent been collecting shoes long enough to like the aging of shoes. However I got some shoes from almost 2 years ago that are beginning to yellow and actually look dope. Its when its piss yellow that does not appeal to me.

To me, piss yellow looks good on black metallics but bad on like fire red or grapes.

Doesn't matter to me. I'll be wearing mine daily, that is if I can cop. Most likely good chance on release day.

Can't wait to walk out the store with these shoes on (If I can cop on release day). I did that with the white cement 4's when I got my pair and wore it for like a month straight. LOL.

Walked in with slippers, left with sneakers on. The double up was already done thanks to SNKRS. That pair is in the closet still. Money is already saved up and locked away until the 23rd, $240 after tax, x2.

The hard part will begin soon, raffles, etc.... I wish us all luck, but if it's like the WC4 release, plenty for ALL of us. 

Back
Top Bottom