Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

nerd.gif

Stuff hasn't been lasting long enough to make it past snkrs that's why i was asking 
nerd.gif
Idk what that means but I copped maroon 6 off swoosh $132 to the crib no issues
Yeah because they didn't sell out on the app and they made it to nike.com..  nike's been putting all shoes on the snkrs app and you can't use discounts on there

they will eventually put them on nike. com/swoosh, but that's only if they don't sell out on the app

i'm hoping they make it tho cause i have a code i wanna use

Last edited:
Highly doubt these would hit swoosh. So many people are going to be copping multiples of this classic shoe. I will be trying to get like five pairs myself...then onto the bred 1s

Damn Dee sounds like a fool now talking about the Maroons was sitting because Nike hit people with the 72-10s all of sudden

As long as there is some money to be made, they will buy at $220 no matter how many are available

Last edited:
Good. Let him, and 1,000 dudes just like him sleep, so I can cop with hassle. Cuz I def didn't have a chance to abscond ANY raffle tickets. 

Loool damnnnn dee trippin

there Will be more than 1,000 passing, these aren't hype like and even looking at this thread since they were announced, they haven't been that hyped on nt either. These are kindve plain even compared to the cements

If $50 is all they're going to make then why purchase a shoe that cost $220, pretty ludicrous.

Seriously? A near 25% ROI isn't pretty ludicrous, it's actually really good. there's very little labor involved and the profits are tax-free. I can't think of any managed funds or other investments that will produce a return like that on a consistent basis.

How much are you clearing at the library?

Last edited:
Seriously? I see now why you work a job at the library. A near 25% ROI isn't pretty ludicrous, it's actually really good, there's very little labor involved. I can't think of any managed funds or other investments that will produce a return like that on a consistent basis.
not if you're spending your own money, and $50 is only a 23 percent profit before tax. Yeezys can earn you a 500% profit

As long as there is some money to be made, they will buy at $220 no matter how many are available
True, but imagine if the shoes were to sit, they would go on discount and people who really want them can have them less than retail. Or people could use codes to lower the price as soon as the exclusion is taken off.

Yeah Homie. Well I live in Madison now. And East/West Towne mall are getting them, but around here it's gone be resale/backdoor fodder. Same thing happened with the IVs. All that aside, you from WI?
Yup  

i just always try and say what up when i notice people on here in my area  

Back
Top Bottom