Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

ID will suffice for majority of places. But I remember picking up a pair of 72-10s at one of my local Champs and when I gave dude my ID he was like, 'You got your ticket?' I told him I left it in my other pants since other places I usually go to will just accept ID. He says he needs the ticmet so I told him to go ask his manager. He goes to the back and comes out a few minutes later and lets me cop. He told me for future reference he needs that ticket. Whatever.

I wish yall wouldve never pointed out the E on the Nike air. Still coppin tho. Im part of the problem I kno...blah blah.

One can hope they see desktop. Would love to use these gift cards too. :nerd:
My plan is to lock up a pair via SNKRS or local raffle & then if they make it until desktop. Cancel/Return/not pick up the SNKRS/raffle pair.

I wish they would make an employee snkrs... where its still they same stock as everyone else just with the pricing difference.

Shoot I'll probably check NT's to see if they sat 48 hours. :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
so do you guys think i should call my connect to secure a pair or will these be sitting on shelves so i wouldn't have to worry?

so do you guys think i should call my connect to secure a pair or will these be sitting on shelves so i wouldn't have to worry?
These won't sit, from the raffles entries I have seen. The box is filled to the top.

You can count on restocks, but not on them sitting in a normal size. Might be size 15+ sitting. LOL.

These won't sit, from the raffles entries I have seen. The box is filled to the top.

You can count on restocks, but not on them sitting in a normal size. Might be size 15+ sitting. LOL.
okay good to know. i dont know how the market has been like lately. but i'll defintely have to hit up my connect then. wasn't gonna bother him at first.

No Draw Means They Made a Butt Ton Of Pairs!

I bet a $1.00
nerd.gif

Last edited:
So when people say 'these won't make desk top' what do you mean? The flu games were available on both the app and desktop and that release had that huge 45 min delay flaw.....where it wouldn't let you continue check out. Anyways.....ill try for a pair on the app. Have my gf try on her phone on the app. And I think that will do.....ill be fine with just one pair.

Back
Top Bottom