Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Seriously? A near 25% ROI isn't pretty ludicrous, it's actually really good. there's very little labor involved and the profits are tax-free. I can't think of any managed funds or other investments that will produce a return like that on a consistent basis.

How much are you clearing at the library?
Lmaooo

For perspective, the white cement IV forum already had over 7800 messages 3 days before its release. This forum would need 2500+ messages just to get on par with that message volume. Less hyped than the IV's but more hyped than the maroons.

eek.gif
not that many codes getting posted.
Either the demand is sky high and no one wants to share in order to be greedy, or the demand isn't there and not as many people are going after these.

So who's buying over seas to save that 10 bucks cause the loss on the British pound. Sad part they will offer free shipping and still get here faster than Nike

Demand is there for these.

Sneaker Community knows these are coming and I Believe people are just Tapped out from release after release these last 3 months
AMEN!!!

Last edited:
Yall really mad I designed a shirt. At least be constructive with the criticism.

okay, im a graphic designer as a occupation and here are a few notes

-no one wants to wear something with your name on it. why should they?
-people already know the number of the retro theyre wearing on their feet, they dont need to wear a corny shirt reiterating the fact. its like beating a dead horse
-having blue in the V is really trying too hard. you should have gone with red as a predominant color
-theres so many more elements of the 5s you could have incorporated, such as the mesh holes and lacelock to progress your design
-you could have done a better shop incorporating the shark teeth of the 5s into the design

sorry but i tried to give you as much constructive criticism as i could.

Back
Top Bottom