Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

so expensive 
This

Still buying tho 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ok I laced them up and after wearing them for about 2hrs, I have to say that they're very comfortable. I'm afraid they're more comfortable than the IV WCs, which are obviously my favorite Jordans... On another note, they're TTS, at least in SZ13 which is my size.

Me too. Even if the shoes ran a half size big I'd probably still keep it at a 13. It's size 14s that get way too roomy for me. And then, VIs always run big for me so I go down to a 12.5 or 12.

In any regard, glad to hear they're comfy.

Pair locked up via Raffle, worrying done.

Good luck to everyone who's trying to get their pair [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Got 5 pairs out of 8 raffles. I only need 2 pairs though. I feel bad calling and saying I'm a pass cuz I might get blacklisted

Got two pairs reserved from the new launch app they're piloting in Florida. Was it just as easy for anyone else down here?

Hope to cop another pair or 2 in a few months when they hit some outlets...these will probably last through the weekend tho...

Oh snap, I got a phone call from Foot Action First Colony AND I won my Shiekh raffle at Baybrook Mall.  3 raffles I have succeed so far today.

For all my Houston folk, listen up.  I ain't got enough money to buy all 3 of my "raffle won" pairs of these Jordan Vs................and I live close to Baybrook Mall here in the Southeast side of town.

So to let all my Houston folk know, I am going to let my Size 12 at Shoe Palace Galleria AND my Size 12 at Foot Action at First Colony be up for grabs. 

2 "unclaimed" size 12 pairs will be up for grabs since I will be picking up my Shiekh pair from Baybrook tomorrow.

Shoe Palace Galleria will stop holding their raffle reserved shoes at 2 PM CST, and yall know how Foot Action goes with their 6 PM CST deadline.

So to summarize:

I'm grabbing my Size 12 reserved pair at Shiekh Baybrook

I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Shoe Palace Houston Galleria

I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Foot Action at First Colony Sugarland

Like I said fellas, WE EATIN TOMORROW 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom