Yeah, hide those 2011's deep in the stacks G​
 ​
 ​
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ​
Ok, ok Damn @rock steady22, @cobrab19 & @GrizzlyAnimal... Y'all made your point. No it is!!!
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal  ​
I know you gonna rock them anyway , so do you 
smokin.gif
 ​
 ​
I might not, I might wear my Infrared XI low's. There not the cleanest J's, but with some low-cut socks... they're comfortable as hell. It's too damn hot here in CincInnati, to be gettin' extra fresh @GrizzlyAnimal.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Thanks @babyJs23, I would bought off of this website... but I don't really know that money system. And coppin' these, you really don't have time to do research. I tried to register, & the site went down with the quickness. I knew it would, so I'm not trippin'. You have to be on it, when it comes to coppin' online. I'm just gonna try online in the morning. I'll rep you when I get the chance too G.

wink.gif

I won another raffle for a 10.5 that I don't need, If anyone is looking for that size in Chicago we can meet up and I'll grab them for you.

Last edited:
Thanks @babyJs23
, I would bought off of this website... but I don't really know that money system. And coppin' these, you really don't have time to do research. I tried to register, & the site went down with the quickness. I knew it would, so I'm not trippin'. You have to be on it, when it comes to coppin' online. I'm just gonna try online in the morning. I'll rep you when I get the chance too G.

:wink:

I suggest you buy off backdoor. 223 shipped

wow that's not a bad price at all i got 
[table]
[TR]
[td]198.93 EUR[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]218.374 USD[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
after conversion 

The numbers plugged in are correct but the actual conversion changes all the time. PayPal checkout was 223

Back
Top Bottom