Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Sorry for the necro-bump, but I wore my BM5's to work today, and two of my coworkers just happened to wear their J's today too. I thought it was kind of cool we have the black 4, 5 and 6 thing going on.
456.jpg

BC4’s
BM5’s
IR6’s

The Holy Trinity of Jordan’s for me.

F66AA483-F210-4C54-8C6E-9A867265D92C.gif

????

Sorry for the necro-bump, but I wore my BM5's to work today, and two of my coworkers just happened to wear their J's today too. I thought it was kind of cool we have the black 4, 5 and 6 thing going on.
456.jpg
really nice to say not only me but a bunch of people got all 3 of these in their collection after having those trash jumpman iteration for all these years:sick::sick:

I got a double up that I want to sell, but they're locked up at my office that I can't retrieve as we're strictly work from home. I could go to get them, but it doesn't seem critical enough to do so. Hope price stays high for a few months!

Resell on these shot up higher than I thought it would. Wish I'd doubled when prices were still reasonable.

facts I copped mine within the last year and paid like exactly a Hundo less
That being said I never look at it like an L
There’s things you come up on and things you gotta take a hit on if you want em you sometimes gotta pay to play

now you just gotta move something low for the high
:rofl:

facts I copped mine within the last year and paid like exactly a Hundo less
That being said I never look at it like an L
There’s things you come up on and things you gotta take a hit on if you want em you sometimes gotta pay to play

now you just gotta move something low for the high
:rofl:
Yeah for sure for sure. I was jobless and in high school when these dropped in 2016 and got em as a birthday gift that summer. Parents wanted me to focus on my education which is why I didn't work. Didn't have money for a 2nd pair yet and by the time I did I had to pass cause JB was still releasing other OG colorways that I wanted. :lol:
Eventually I'll bite the bullet and grab a second pair of these. Sucks cause I saw a pretty much flawless, DS B-grade pair listed on GOAT for $150 a while back, was tempted to buy but ended up being too hesitant and someone else bought em. I still kick myself in the butt for that to this day. :smh:

So glad I was able to cop all my OG retro Jordan’s before the price jump. Brought metallics for 200 Ds last year. Crazy how these sat here in NYC when they first dropped

on the sb sides I wasn’t so lucky

So glad I was able to cop all my OG retro Jordan’s before the price jump. Brought metallics for 200 Ds last year. Crazy how these sat here in NYC when they first dropped

on the sb sides I wasn’t so lucky

That I remember vividly. Usually OG colorways fly. I wish I did buy them back then, but it was all about Kobe's farewell season and Kobe 11's that year.

That I remember vividly. Usually OG colorways fly. I wish I did buy them back then, but it was all about Kobe's farewell season and Kobe 11's that year.

i had taken a hiatus from sneakers, but I would still walk inside foot store to have a peak lol.

Man, I just remember fighting the urge to cop. I did hate the tongue at the time though, but realized I can’t be picky

Back
Top Bottom