Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

That many pair of one colorway is OD.

Just to look at and hoard?

Do what you do, but it is what it is.

You must have never seen the picture of Mars Blackmon in his room with all the Jordan V's.

Actually, I was going to stop at 10 pairs for myself, which is a nice round number, but in about a week the size 13's dried up locally and I wasn't going to give my business to resellers. :lol:

THIS is OD. :lol:

IMG_9834.jpg

It’s plenty examples of OD’ing.

Spikes picture changes nothing.

Lighten up dude, it was posted in fun.

I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board or in this hobby who goes a little over the top when their absolute single favorite shoe of all time comes back for a re-release.

There are several deeper reasons this specific shoe means THAT much to me, but I'm certain that spelling that out for you would be a waste of time. Instead, I'd rather go out and enjoy the last Sunday of June. :emoji_v:

I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board or in this hobby who goes a little over the top when their absolute single favorite shoe of all time comes back for a re-release.

There are several deeper reasons this specific shoe means THAT much to me, but I'm certain that spelling that out for you would be a waste of time. Instead, I'd rather go out and enjoy the last Sunday of June. :emoji_v:

You don’t even need to explain yourself although you just did. I’d assume the vast majority of us could be considered “hoarders” since a lot of us have enough pairs to last a lifetime. Regardless, it’s your money, your passion. Enjoy!

I can’t be mad at this. Although I think 9 pairs is excessive, if that’s your fav shoe ever more power to ya. I feel the same way about playoff 11’s, though 4 pairs would probably be the max I’d buy. I guess either way we basically got a lifetime supply lol.

What size are you?

I Suggest checking stock x prices then seeing if bidding is worth it if highest bid is over 20$ less than total price I would bid and wait a few days

I know people are sketched out by stockx but I even posted here when I copped my pair That stockx dubbed the first pair they were sent for being fake and then sent me my pair
I’ve copped enough to have free shipping like 4/5 times and never even suspected any type of illegitimate purchases

Good luck
That's awesome man thank you.

Back
Top Bottom