Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Not showing up any longer, all gone I suppose?

UPDATE: you have to be loged in otherwise it says product not available

Last edited:
Every time I click the link it shows "PRODUCT NO LONGER AVAILABLE," so I guess you need a reservation for it to show availability.

Every time I click the link it shows "PRODUCT NO LONGER AVAILABLE," so I guess you need a reservation for it to show availability.
same but I clicked the links above and it worked..it's like their is a glitch if u try 2 buy in the app

Jist scored 1 for 170 shipped after a percent off and 20 dollar card a nt member gave me

Last edited:
Try mobile. If it doesn't work, clear your cookies, log out then log back in, or delete the app and reinstall

Thanks you BabyJ's, I followed your suggestions and secured a pair.

I logged out, cleared cookies, logged back in and they came up, order went right through.

You didn't need a code?

No code.

When I logged back in, I was forwarded to a special page for Nike + Members.
That page had several sneakers ( V's, the red & maroon foams and clothing) . I selected the V's and checked out normally.

It didn't work for me at first so give it another try.

No code needed guys. As the poster above me states, use that method and you should be good. The access we were given came through via a notification through the Nike+ app.

Back
Top Bottom