Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Managed to grab a pair of these today off of stock X for 220. Put a bid in like 2 weeks ago and forgot about it. Hopefully everything checks out and they go through. Was retail on these 200 or 220? Sold my 2000’s a couple years back, will be nice to own these again.

What you guys think about red laces?? i kinda like it!!
20190117_101916_zpspnhcqulm.jpg

Do these toeboxs look off to you guys??? These are supposedly B grades. It also looks like they come with a black Jordan box and not the retro box with the speckles...

A916D330-E272-450A-B416-DCD571BB4999.jpeg
FAD7EB9F-2514-4DC7-9921-127FBBB8F713.jpeg
B76F0A82-5F9B-4342-9992-FB5F166CC30B.jpeg

C1E0D840-7EE7-4518-990C-0F2422FE19A1.jpeg

65DAE071-9800-4509-8548-9CC74ADE84BF.jpeg

its all about what you want. how u know its b grade? are you sure its a legit b grade sneaker?

they look good to me. as long as you aint coping the previous metallic v's that were suede you good.

Just ask him (the seller what his return policy? if I take the sneaker to an authorized store and they say its fake can I return them???)Make sure the sales associate is knowledgeable of the shoe.

no offense with todays production flaws its hard to tell a fake or gm. unless you purchase on release or a mass restock day from an actual store....some people pull swap out sneakers all the time.

not sure IF that white stuffIS MOLD OR DUST. WASNT THIS SNEAKER STAMPED ON THE INISDE OF THE OUTER PART OF THE TONGUE WITH THE YEAR

Last edited:
its all about what you want. how u know its b grade? are you sure its a legit b grade sneaker?

they look good to me. as long as you aint coping the previous metallic v's that were suede you good.

Just ask him (the seller what his return policy? if I take the sneaker to an authorized store and they say its fake can I return them???)Make sure the sales associate is knowledgeable of the shoe.

no offense with todays production flaws its hard to tell a fake or gm. unless you purchase on release or a mass restock day from an actual store....some people pull swap out sneakers all the time.

not sure IF that white stuffIS MOLD OR DUST. WASNT THIS SNEAKER STAMPED ON THE INISDE OF THE OUTER PART OF THE TONGUE WITH THE YEAR

The shoe is a size 13.5 seller has 100% feedback. I could be wrong but I don’t think they make fakes in 13.5 I’m moreso concerned about what makes them b grades. He claims he can’t find any flaws.

The shoe is a size 13.5 seller has 100% feedback. I could be wrong but I don’t think they make fakes in 13.5 I’m moreso concerned about what makes them b grades. He claims he can’t find any flaws.

I've seen size 13.5 fakes, tread carefully.

I could almost guarantee you. if that sneaker was on display at footlocker,footaction or even champs. someone would yank that last size of the rack. does it have that b grade stamp? if you sketchy try goat or stockx. the only thing is I hopeeeeee and pray he didn't have a bed bug infestation in his crib and he just used a different box lololololololol

I could almost guarantee you. if that sneaker was on display at footlocker,footaction or even champs. someone would yank that last size of the rack. does it have that b grade stamp? if you sketchy try goat or stockx. the only thing is I hopeeeeee and pray he didn't have a bed bug infestation in his crib and he just used a different box lololololololol

Oh god lol :sick:

But he claims b grades come in the black Jordan box sometimes and that they do have the stamp. I’ll do some further investigation. Thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom