Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Carmines

White/Infra OG

Sport Blue

Maroon 

white and midnight navy 6's are also a strong possibility 

those red suede joints are 1 of 2 retro + colorway

the other 1 could be aqua inspired....or "grape"

since the aqua 8's and chrome 8's are on the tentative slate

16's on the slate

2014 will be a solid year

pretty much some of the never retroed colorways are coming 

maroons and sport blue are definite one of the few 

really just waiting on confirmations 

only want to cop several of the black infrared's, but good to see the white/red (infrared :smokin ) making a comeback

I guess, i cant recall ever wearing my concords in water they are yellowing a lot..

on vday what a great gift frfr

Haha the day of the month is the first number, year is on the end. But the way their release schedule always looks, they always use the 1st and the 15th of the month for the days. Shoes with 01 are planned for first half of the month, shoes with 15 are planned for second half. That's what I was told and what I've seen end up being true in the past. But it could signify something else I guess. They rarely will have the exact day of the month this far out though.

Can't wait. Columbia XI's and White/Infrared VI's in the same month would be a dream come true. February 1st is on a Sat. though :nerd:

2013 and 2014 are looking to be the two best retro years in the history of retro years. VI's are my absolute favorite model too so you know I'm really happy with this forecast. Gonna be fun.

White/Infrared...yes

Nike Air...no

23rd Anniversary just refers to the same "celebrating the 23rd Anniversary" of the original release like JB has been doing with the III's, IV's and V's over the last 3 years...

JM
In case folks missed it.
& thanks JM

I know Sport Blues and Maroons are coming out, which is awesome, and if the midnight navy jawns drop too, that's even better.  At least I wouldn't have to drop $300+ on a pair that might risk separation.

Got my infrared pack still pretty fresh, but can't go wrong with another pair.

Will cop. I've been on Nike Running a lot, how's the JB quality been?

Damn next year is looking nice! But the Carmines are a guaranteed retro for next year. I'm not trying to hype it up but it makes sense for JB to do but is the NA treatment in any if the VIs actually confirmed?

Still have the pack DS and got my AJ white/red 6 for 80 so NA or not pass, let the newbies to the game kill each other over these.

I'm a huge fan of the 6's. Would love to see the maroon's and september blue's release also. Will try to double up on these if they release.

Back
Top Bottom