Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

i wouldn't mind da maroons, but those were da weakest OG color...when you see da movie hoops dreams those

were da ones on da wall..no one care about em
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I didn't know a single person back in 1991 who had anything other than one of the Infrareds, nor did I ever see anyone wearing anything else. I've personally never liked any CW other than the Black/Infrared VI, but since everyone is begging for Carmines and Maroons then I hope JB releases them for you all. Just give me a true Black/Infrared VI retro and I'm good.

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

VIs have become my second favorite J's after the XIIIs.

Thankfully Nike hasn't fully bastardized these yet.

Retros have been pretty good quality.

If they drop the Carmines and Black/Infrared in NIke Air on the back, I'll be an extremely happy man.

VI's been bastardized....

Pistons, lakers, gay pride lookin joints, DB, etc.

They just lucky da OG colors are so classic.

:lol:

Forgot all about those monstrosities from a couple years back.

Looking at some many OG colorways with the Nike Air on the back on Tumblr washed my memory of that filth.

Sorry for trolling this thread right now, but YES!

The NIKE AIR destroys the Jumpman AIR on these. And why not just a Jumpman like the V's? That AIR font below the Jumpman has always been AWFUL!!!!!!!

i've been saying this for years. if it wasn't for the air, i wouldn't mind the jumpman on its own.

the circle jumpman on the motorsports i actually like very much.

I should be alright regarding the Carmine VI if they re-release next year since I still have mine from the 2008 CDP.

so carmines are coming out next year?

got offered a trade for a pair of CDP DS carmines for my DS big bangs, should i do it?

not sure if someone posted this but @solelegitshop posted this on ig saying 2014 is the year of the 6s. interesting enough this doesnt appear to be the cdp box under the shoe?

View media item 455797
not sure if someone posted this but @solelegitshop posted this on ig saying 2014 is the year of the 6s. interesting enough this doesnt appear to be the cdp box under the shoe?

Would be nice if they looked like that out of the box next year. But next years pairs will have glaring, blue tinted soles, and won't come off the line faded to the clear stage yet. "The year of" theme is just every shoes 23rd anniversary year, and has been ongoing for a few years now. If they follow the recent "year of" releases, they should be able to take a picture of the embossed "2thousand14" that will be on the side of the tongue or hidden somewhere else, but those look just like DS CDP's.

Would be nice if they looked like that out of the box next year. But next years pairs will have glaring, blue tinted soles, and won't come off the line faded to the clear stage yet. "The year of" theme is just every shoes 23rd anniversary year, and has been ongoing for a few years now. If they follow the recent "year of" releases, they should be able to take a picture of the embossed "2thousand14" that will be on the side of the tongue or hidden somewhere else, but those look just like DS CDP's.
Yea your right about the soles. I just want all of them to still have the jumpman logo on the back

^in all likelihood they will

They put Nike air on the 88 III for the 25th anny of the dunk contest, so according to that, I'd only expect to see "OG 89" blk/cement IVs with Nike air next year for the 25th anniversary of The Shot.

They better use infrared. My white/varsity red are super beaters now and I remember being so pissed that Nike/JB released the varsity red models and then released the the infras in a pack. If I'm not mistaken they released the pack the same day as the white/varsity red. I was so pissed I copped just the white/infras and said EFF the pack....I obviously didnt win that disagreement

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom