Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

would you say similar fit to the 2013 5s?

both repped
These ran a lot bigger than the 5s. My grape 5s 11.5( .5 down) fit perfect. My laney 5s size 12 TTS fit good just a lil more roomy. These in 11.5 fit plain roomy. Not too big but I can feel the extra room to the point where I feel like I would easily fit in a size 11
laugh.gif

i can wear 5s in a size 9.5 or 10. these a 10 swallows my foot. i have to wear a size 9.5. if you scroll back a few pages it seems everyone has sized down. 

These ran a lot bigger than the 5s. My grape 5s 11.5( .5 down) fit perfect. My laney 5s size 12 TTS fit good just a lil more roomy. These in 11.5 fit plain roomy. Not too big but I can feel the extra room to the point where I feel like I would easily fit in a size 11
laugh.gif
thank you i appreciate it. .5 down it is. could u speak on the older 6s? say from around 2010 (motorsport, olympic, varsity, etcc)

laugh.gif
Couldn't agree more, everything you just said 100% true for me.

Javy

i can wear 5s in a size 9.5 or 10. these a 10 swallows my foot. i have to wear a size 9.5. if you scroll back a few pages it seems everyone has sized down. 

These ran a lot bigger than the 5s. My grape 5s 11.5( .5 down) fit perfect. My laney 5s size 12 TTS fit good just a lil more roomy. These in 11.5 fit plain roomy. Not too big but I can feel the extra room to the point where I feel like I would easily fit in a size 11 :lol:
thank you i appreciate it. .5 down it is. could u speak on the older 6s? say from around 2010 (motorsport, olympic, varsity, etcc)
Older 6s fits fine if you do TTS. 2012 that's when it felt bigger.

Last edited:
my grape 5s fit fine TTS, these on the other hand are HUGE in my true size. compared to 2010 varsity red 6s these are a bit bigger but not a full half size bigger, although i would still suggest sizing down a half

Haha what's in MN for you?  Family/friends? Business?

Actually starting yesterday the temps have gone up a bit, which is nice.  High of 34 today :lol:

34? That's not too bad! I'm there on business thru next week. What are the odds of me being able to cop a pair of 3's that are coming out?

Lol! Wishful thinking I know.

anyone still have these online?
you have to always keep an eye if your looking to cop. People put it up on here if they see something but they go fast. If you happen to check a sight and see pairs give the info back to the nt community. Good luck.

laugh.gif
I agree 100%.  I got an 11.5, which is my true size for Jordans.  11.5 has always fit me perfectly.  I can sometimes squeeze into an 11 and occasionally a 12 will fit me "okay", but these 6's fit big!  The 11.5 is very roomy in the toe and I could have EASILY fit an 11.

Well if they have cardboard at the bottom they'll only feel like it. I put insoles in my shoes. Makes em all feel 10x better

Haha what's in MN for you?  Family/friends? Business?

Actually starting yesterday the temps have gone up a bit, which is nice.  High of 34 today :lol:

34? That's not too bad! I'm there on business thru next week. What are the odds of me being able to cop a pair of 3's that are coming out?

Lol! Wishful thinking I know.
There's plenty of stores that would probably have 'em. Powder blue sat for a bit.

I definitely enjoyed this retro, did you have the og infrareds and how would you compare them to this retro?

Never owned the OG infrareds but I've been around them (individuals I know that have owned them and just being around them growing up). While not exactly as comfortable as the OG their pretty close, color is just about dead on too. Looking forward to the Sport Blues, I owned those hope the color matches up well on them

My girl is gonna buy me some jordans this weekend since I always lace her up….  (bout time sheeeeiiit)

Should i grab these 6's or the new Infrared Retro 3's 

I just wanna get some people thoughts…..

6's or 3's

INFRARED's

I LIKE THEM BOTH!  I had some 6's but resold them knowing they were easy to get again… which i was right… Easy to pick up still for Retail

but I don't wanna strike out on another that's more limited ……..

Hard to Keep up with JB these days...

I think this guy is NT member.. I've seen their posts few times. A little above retail thou.

http://solecali.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-retro-vi-white-infrared-384664-123
He is an NTer and I've purchased a few things off his site. Nothing but good experiences every time.
Rep'd! @apthekid, I even accidentally thumbs up you twice, one on the wrong post. 
laugh.gif
 Thanks guys for the shoutout and @bibOo  for the link to the site. We appreciate all the love we're getting from #NT. I really like that JB is stepping up the production on many of the releases this year. Hopefully, that trend continues for this weekend's "infrared 23" retro 3's. 

I LIKE THEM BOTH!  I had some 6's but resold them knowing they were easy to get again… which i was right… Easy to pick up still for Retail

but I don't wanna strike out on another that's more limited ……..

Hard to Keep up with JB these days...
i would go after the 3's because i think they look sick! However I can easily say that because i already got my 6's.  

My girl is gonna buy me some jordans this weekend since I always lace her up….  (bout time sheeeeiiit)

Should i grab these 6's or the new Infrared Retro 3's 

I just wanna get some people thoughts…..

6's or 3's

INFRARED's
both good shoes for the warm weather that SHOULD b coming soon. white uppers, the 6s have more infrared than the 3s (midsole on 6, eyelets on 3), black tongues. i like both but i usually prefer 3s over 6s.

so if you asked me if id either get an apple or an orange, id say orange because i like oranges better

I was able to get a 12.5 over the phone from champs. They won't ship until the 14th. Can add them to my two size 13s and size 12.

Back
Top Bottom