Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I just called and gave them the product number and asked for a 12.5. The woman said theyy were on the dock and they wouldn't ship until the 14th and processed the order.
Hey do you know what the product number is? I'm gonna try that because I want these but money wasn't looking right through much of February

Just got an email that my order was cancelled. Idk how that's possible considering it was competed.... Looks like i will be going snug or oversized.

For the sizing its tricky. Im normally a 13 and these in a 13 were boats on me. I bought a 12 and they are snug. So twelve seem close to true and 13s a size up

I'm not one to complains about creases, but these crease horribly. Especially around the ankle

These retail at $170 and since rd has had plenty of them reappearing back on major retailer sites. Why would their price shoot up and where?[/quot

I'm just using flight club as example but toro4s around 300 to 350. Infrared 23 6s 450-500. I know flight club is over priced I was just using that as a example

^^^ These are white/infrared.. There were a ton made. I23 6s were limited, so they're a different story. I don't see these being more than 50-70 over retail even once they start drying up..

How much cash should this trade add? If anything

Infrared 6 --> Taxi 12
Add around $50-60 on top of the 6 if you're trading them for the taxi's.

Infrared 6 is reselling for 200-225 mark

Taxi 12 is reselling for 250-275 mark

so you would definitely have to add cash on top of the 6 for taxis unless the person really wants the infrareds

Add around $50-60 on top of the 6 if you're trading them for the taxi's.

Infrared 6 is reselling for 200-225 mark
Taxi 12 is reselling for 250-275 mark

so you would definitely have to add cash on top of the 6 for taxis unless the person really wants the infrareds

K thanks.

What about b-grade Taxi? Straight trade?

For some reason flight club has Taxis listed for $350+ :/
Infrared 6s are only $250

^^^ These are white/infrared.. There were a ton made. I23 6s were limited, so they're a different story. I don't see these being more than 50-70 over retail even once they start drying up..

Yeah I frequent both threads so I was thinking he was talking about the infrared 23. My fault

Back
Top Bottom