Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

As long as no price increase. Coppin all of them! Had to let go my White/Reds cause yet were to big. And always wanted Black Infrareds.

NA? We are dreaming....lets just ask for good quality and the correct infrared color...lol

Black Infrared with Durabuck and Nike Air = DEATH TO MY WALLET
I'm with you. I had the OG's as a kid and they were my favorite. VI's require NA on the heel. The Jumpman looks atrocious.

I don't care about any of the other colorways, but I desperately want those Black/Infrared's done right.

I know it's asking too much from this brand....but they could throw in the reflective scotchlite that belongs on the black/infrareds too.

LOL right. :smh:

I know it's asking too much from this brand....but they could throw in the reflective scotchlite that belongs on the black/infrareds too.

LOL right.
mean.gif
you mean 3m

Wouldn't be surprised at all if they decide to release the Infrared's with the midsole swap

Personally I like the originals a whole lot better. Too much red imo :x

95% of the ppl just wanted them because those were samples so only a lucky few were able to get their hands on them. With that bright as$ red on the Nike Air it looks like the bodega special for $60.

Give me the ones Jordan won his first chip in!!!!

Sold my 2010 black/red because of the garbage material. Hoping for a Durabuck and a true infrared. I could careless about Nike Air, that's just going to bring the beasts out and It will be a lot harder to get for me.

LOL right. :smh:

:smh: they didn't even bother to use it on the 13s so yea forget it....

i was planning on being done with jordans this year but i love the white/red VI's :lol:

especially if they have nike air

Black infrareds and Carmines are a must for me. Idk about the white inrareds, september blues, and marouns though. Not a huge fan of all white uppers

I copped 3 infrared packs, and one of each of the black and white varsity VI's...so unless these have a Nike Air on the back for nostalgic reasons, I will be definitely passing.....only VI's that I could see myself copping would be the sport blues and maroon's.

Haha, those 6's are pretty much guaranteed to come out in one shape or form. Were there any further specifics about the Air Jordan 10 coming out? Would it be the Seattle 10's, and JB's hinting at something that the public doesn't know yet? (Overly Optimistic Sonics Fan)

Back
Top Bottom