Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

White/Infrared...yes

Nike Air...no

23rd Anniversary just refers to the same "celebrating the 23rd Anniversary" of the original release like JB has been doing with the III's, IV's and V's over the last 3 years...

JM

The correct infrared color? :nerd:

Lol some dudes worry too much, we got a confirmation of a shoe that releases in 7+ months

he said white/infrared enough said, i believe its the right color

I just want the correct infrared color...ill relax though lol

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I could care less about Nike Air on the back of my shoes.  I just want some more OG CWs and a few new ones.  The VI is my second favorite model.  

ill pass on the white/infrareds. i still have the black and white versions from the infrared pack VNDS. and if any shoe deserves the Nike Air, its the Infrared 6s. Carmines would be nice too.

actually next year i see these dropping

-Black/ Reverse Infrareds (QS)
-Black Infrareds
-White Infrareds
-Sport Blues
-Maroons
-Midnights
-Carmines
Carmines Sport Blue AND Maroons are definitely dropping next yr plus at least 2 new colorways could see that grape 6 like the custom we saw earlier in the yr

jb know most of us ready to get out the game....gotta milk us for our $$$ b4 we do 

but whatever 6's drop im all for it...

please be these plus infrareds! mine are suspect to crumble im too scared to wear them!
nthat.gif

what i want is another infared pack with the nike air treatment in og quality.  make it happen or i'll get to keep my money again in 2014 like in 2013(so far only got he got game 13s).

Never really been the one to say i can retire from sneaks, but give me Carmines and black infrareds with Nike air treatment next year, after that i can say i'm officially retire from copping kicks from JB.

Last edited:
I don't use that 23rd anniversary theory as an indicator on whether we get the Nike Air or we don't...

I mean this year the V's are that 23rd anniversary model, and even though they've dropped some og colors of it, there's no Nike Air on any of the releases this year either..

They'll probably just retro the maroons, carmines, sport blues, and possibly infrareds again next year, but I won't be surprised if Nike Air doesn't return on this model...

History has proven recently that every Nike Air released og colorway Jordan has come out, which is only the I's and III's, stray away from that anniversary date. So we'll see...I won't hold my breath on that though.

I passed on the infrared paxk because the white/varsity red leather was better. Selling them now so might cop.

already have them but will cop if Nike Air , plus my old pair kinda beat

these carmines and black infra's and im done lol

Man, I need all the VI's except the infrareds. I'd love to grab doubles if the money is sitting right. But Carmines, Sport Blues will definitely be bought on site.

I love VI's. I'm definitely coppin every OG colorway that's droppin next year.

Last edited:
I passed on the infrared paxk because the white/varsity red leather was better. Selling them now so might cop.
if your saying the leather was of better quality on the white varsity red compared to the white infrared, I couldn't disagree with you more. If you compared the two, you'll notice the leather was a lot thicker on the infrared colorway than the varsity red. The varsity red version was thin leather all around and was lighter compared to the infrareds from the package.

if your saying the leather was of better quality on the white varsity red compared to the white infrared, I couldn't disagree with you more. If you compared the two, you'll notice the leather was a lot thicker on the infrared colorway than the varsity red. The varsity red version was thin leather all around and was lighter compared to the infrareds from the package.

but that pack sucked... the white/v reds were def better

I must be the only one who doesn't care much for the Nike Air because it's blended in with the color of the shoe making it kinda hard to see.

I must be the only one who doesn't care much for the Nike Air because it's blended in with the color of the shoe making it kinda hard to see.
Nah you're not the only one.  I like many had them back in the day and didn't even pay attention to the "NIKE AIR" on the back.  I guess at the time It just wasn't that serious (it still isn't to me).  Now I'm just patiently waiting for them to make another return to shelves (with or without the branding) so I rock'em again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom