Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

What's the difference between this release and the 2 white/red colorways released in 2010

The color used.. The last release was Varsity Red and 'Infrared Pack' was a more reddish hue. The '14 seems to be closer to the OG Infrared color and of course has the blue tint on the sole..

****ttt, I totally forgot that the Nike ATC II's were coming out only 2-3 weeks before these, might have to skip. 
mean.gif
 Gotta stay under that 2-3 kicks a year limit and I'm going to have to pass on these with the chance of the black ones coming out later on. Will be my only two buys of the year, good luck to all aiming to get a pair, hope you all do. Well, I'll be back come release day to check out them pics.

opened my DS infrared pack and they more yellow than the varsity red 6s which i wore many, many times?? how is this possible. i think it might be that plastic package that JB put em in

If both release the same day hopefully I can get a pair of these. I have no interest in the other one. $10 price difference though? Nike pulling a stunt :smh:

You were suspended for that ?!? Wow..a bit harsh to suspend a kids education over his choice of sneakers. With that said wearing two different shoes at the same time is pretty....ouch...

Sure was....I came up in a gang infested area of Chicago and my dean thought it was gang related, lol. I know Im dating myself but this was when Another Bad Creation and all that was hot. Had my airbrushed overalls, the whole shot, lol. Back to the shoes...

Sure was....I came up in a gang infested area of Chicago and my dean thought it was gang related, lol. I know Im dating myself but this was when Another Bad Creation and all that was hot. Had my airbrushed overalls, the whole shot, lol. Back to the shoes...
"...swingin beats at the playground, ya know"

Last edited:
I'm hoping this is another toro IV release where everyone bought those and passed on the shadow 1's.

The all red 6s will be limited like hoh only or web release don't think you are going to your local spot see both these in the store for raffle at the same time not going to happen.

Last edited:
These are going to be easy to get. The OG color ways on their 23rd anniversary tend to be easy cops.

Look at last year with grapes, both fire reds, etc

2 years ago with both cements, fire red, militaries

These will be easy.

Looks like these and the Toro's really drop 2/15. $10 more msrp on these.
View media item 761396

Whoa! This is kind of concerning...It means that one of them will be limited. My money is on the toro 6's being limited (and less money).

Is this a store manifest? I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble or blow any sots, I'm just wondering how reliable this info is.

Whoa! This is kind of concerning...It means that one of them will be limited. My money is on the toro 6's being limited (and less money).

Is this a store manifest? I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble or blow any sots, I'm just wondering how reliable this info is.

It was an error and the toros are bumped to $170

It was an error and the toros are bumped to $170

Ok...but the price doesn't really concern me...it's the fact that they are dropping on the same day, ensuring that one of them will be limited...or at least more limited than the other.

For sizing, when it comes to VI's (and IV's, matter fact), I let the material determine what size I will buy. For leather, I go 1/2 size down. For suede/nubuck, I go true to size.

Just my 2 cents.

The GMP pack put me in a predicament. I went 1/2 size down, but the VII's fit tighter than I'd like.

Ok...but the price doesn't really concern me...it's the fact that they are dropping on the same day, ensuring that one of them will be limited...or at least more limited than the other.

JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE TO ANYTHING…. TWO SHOES DROPPING ON THE SAME DAY DOES NOT ENSURE ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT YOU ARE SPENDING MORE MONEY IF YOU BUY THEM BOTH…. NEXT THING YOU KNOW SOME LAME SNEAKER SITE THAT GETS INFO FROM HERE SAYS "INTRODUCING THE NEW SUPER LIMITED AIR JORDAN RETRO 6 *TORO*" AND THEN BOOM… SLIM CHANCE

Back
Top Bottom