Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I'm in the same boat as you guys- got through on NDC but no confirmation.  Even if I get an email I'm not going to feel confident until I get a shipping number- seems like something is up (more than usual)
im very confused, in the same boat as well.......

Got a thank you page on ndc but no order number or details. Checked my bank and was charged the 180 so I think im good...ndc was worse today than it has been for a long Time

got through with finishline , got order and confirmation number . first time ever but im still keeping my fingers crossed . this _ gets worse with every release . just a few more to go and im done . . . 

My orders page STILL not loading "there was an error processing your request" and now I had to login again?? Man I hope I don't get screwed it said THANK YOU your orders was placed but no email and can't look at that page still
mad.gif

Got my size in both pairs ..... Good luck to those still trying ..... NDC is working smoothly now 

My boy just copped the toros off FNL, (Yes, he texted me at 8am on Sat!) Don't refresh FNL, the SPA timed down and he checked out via the mobile site on his laptop.
All he says is "I didn't refresh the SPA, on FNL Mobile. and scored"

If you ordered on NDC and it was buggy it does take a while to get the email confirmation.  I got mine like 15-20 mins after order was placed.

Got my pair off NDC after being stuck on the payment page for 10+ mins. Hope you guys get yours!

My boy just copped the toros off FNL, (Yes, he texted me at 8am on Sat!) Don't refresh FNL, the SPA timed down and he checked out via the mobile site on his laptop.
All he says is "I didn't refresh the SPA, on FNL Mobile. and scored"
I been in the SPA since 6:55 am lol too many damn ppl use finishline now. I remember how easy FNL used to be at 10pm on a Friday night. Copped aquas and every CDP I wanted with easeeee. Where did those days disappear to
mean.gif

just got me email about 10 minutes after it gave me an error. i just hope i didnt get multiple orders in since i try to click back and try to order. i dont want them to end up cancelling all of the order, i just want one

Back
Top Bottom