Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

looked through all my bookmarks and they pretty much sold out everywhere online now in that size, local stores is the only place to cop now

I hope i don't regret passing on these.. they were my first Jordans as a kid.. and I'm not gonna lie I wasn't a fan at first because I thought they were pink. :lol:

I cant believe these got wiped out like that online.I still think these are in stores tho.

This is my attempt to catch the true color of the shoe. To me they have an orange redish hue but I can see where people confue it with pink.

Last edited:
Awesome comparison, the color looks dam close man, i think the only reason that the '14s look brighter cuz they are brand new while the others look worn out a little. look at the tongue jumpman and lacelock they pretty much identical, damn close at least

These shoes make me feel like I can dunk over Nerlins Noel sitting on Anthony Davis shoulders with ease. Nike are the masters at selling nostalgia and dreams. I love my infareds. Might sleep with them on lol. I havent felt this good about buying a shoe in recent memory. If I strike out on the hopeful marroons, sports or black infas I wont be to upset because this sneaker makes a strong statement of its own.

Air J - thanks for posting those. Great comparison.

Honestly, I think wear and tear and dirt on those OGs is making them seem darker than they were when they came out. But yeah, the lacelocks and the jumpman, which wouldnt be as prone to darken on the OGs, looks almost dead on. I'm happy with these. Nostalgia meter is pegged. And they're decent quality to. I'm happy with my pair.

nah i only got the confirmation email from NDC no shipping confo yet.. they not gonna ship til monday and estimated for the 20th

niketown ny still had like 3 or 4 fsrs left behind there counter as of 730pm i actually crumbled under the pressure and ended up coppin after i said i wasnt coz i copped lebron allstars and kobe mps smh

Last edited:
was traveling today so wasn't planning on getting, but couldn't resist a pair grabbing a pair in my usual size. been seeing that a lot of folks advise to go down .5 they didn't have a half size down from that left. will these feel uncomfortably big on my feet?

Back
Top Bottom