Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I went for an 11.5 which is .5 down from my TTS just like I do for most my 5s. Tried my raffle pair on today and they feel kinda roomy to me vs my 5s 11.5 fit perfect. Anyone else feel this way? I see a lot were talking about going TTS more than .5 down. I'm worried about my Infrared23 6s pair that are size 12 coming in from EB......
size 12 is probably gonna be big, lot of room in the toebox area.

australia  - re sellers went hard again here but there not that smart and won't make too much on these  here. hope they get stuck with them!
sorry man, GL tryna find em man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked Up My Reserved Pair This Evening.... All In All Job Well Done By JB On These
smokin.gif
Not So Sure What All The "These Are Too Pink" Complaints Are About
eyes.gif
Most Likely All Dudes That Were Still Swimming Laps In The Sack Or On That White Liquid Diet When These Originally Dropped
laugh.gif

Only Complaint I Have Is, I'm Not So Sure How I Feel About The White Jumpman Branding On The Heel Of These 2014's..... I Think I'd Have Preferred Black Stitching For A Bit Of Contrast
nerd.gif

Just My 2 Pennies Tho

canceled one of my orders earlier this morning and the other order looks like a go...says preparing to ship.....can't wait for these and the powder 10s next week

1991 vs 2014

Tongue height

Lace Locks (2014 on top)

vs 1991 Blk/Infrared

In person the 2014 is brighter for sure, but still more red than pink

Ironically, the jumpman on the 1991 box is brighter than the 2014
Awesome comparison, I am glad I cop this shoe.  Having doubts overnight if I am going to buy it or not.

yes paypal and fnl stinks u better hope u not charged 20x smh

wish i knew the free ship used to be a trick but think fnl caught on

I used Paypal when I bought my Gamma XI's 5 minutes after 8am, and they came.................................. 2 weeks later...........:smokin

So the black infrared 6s are 100 % confirmed for this year? I would love to have a pair of those to go along side the white infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom