Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

do you realize how late you were quoting me after the discussion had ceased? almost as late as the guy who poster happy V day in the yeezy thread TODAY...it was dead & you attempted to kick it up again
funny u in the yeezy thread when those got variations of pink on em too

keeeeep trying.... yeezys BOTTOMS are pink & its because they GITD...again keep trying & getting strikes

Finally saw these in person today. Looked mighty plastic and pink. :smh:

If you guys don't want to keep talking about the color, why do you keep responding to people talking about color

zactly

^^ Dope picture. Lighting makes it a little hard to see but looks like 2014 are a tad bit brighter than ogs but same hue essentially. Who knows though. Not like it really matters anyway.

Last edited:
Just as a white midsole ages and changes color, so does COLOR.
So comparing the colors of AGED shoes with NEW shoes does no good in this color squabble.
All you can do is compare a high quality VI photo from 1991 to an HD 2014 VI photo.
That is all I will say about color in this thread.

frown.gif
 wearing my varsity reds now
I really liked the black varsity red that I missed out, hopfully the black/infrared drop this year to make up for 
pimp.gif
 I've already go the white varsity reds already lol

Last edited:
the color to some brand new pics of og infrared is amazingly close...just shows the age of the current jordan wearer....most didnt see jordan play and if they did it was when he was with the wizards...clueless....the red vi's going for $300+ regardless of availability is also because of these same youngsters...these raffles, youngsters...lmao...you youngsters have screwed the j game....lmao

I really liked the black varity red that I missed out, hopfully the black/infrared drop this year to make up for :pimp:  
yeah I love my varsities and will keep em (they still in great condition as you can see) but I'm def still gonna try to cop 2 pairs of black Infrareds later this year I love the new infrared color more thanthe varsity color

If you guys don't want to keep talking about the color, why do you keep responding to people talking about color

This,

This is a forum about shoes, all opinions are welcome. There is no need to call a member out because you don't agree with their opinion. If a member posts they don't like the shoe or the color you don't have to respond too them, just ignore the post and keep moving. After all this is a discussion about a pair of shoes, some people will be happy with them and some will not. Same with the color. These are things people discuss in a shoe forum. If your getting sick of seeing the same discussion go to another thread, there's plenty of them on NT.

yeah I love my varsities and will keep em (they still in great condition as you can see) but I'm def still gonna try to cop 2 pairs of black Infrareds later this year I love the new infrared color more thanthe varsity color
yeah same here, the infrared pops out more than the varsity color, once I get the black inferred I will call it the inferred pack even though I got the white/varsity
roll.gif

the color to some brand new pics of og infrared is amazingly close...just shows the age of the current jordan wearer....most didnt see jordan play and if they did it was when he was with the wizards...clueless....the red vi's going for $300+ regardless of availability is also because of these same youngsters...these raffles, youngsters...lmao...you youngsters have screwed the j game....lmao

I'm one of the old dudes who has been wearing Air Jordans for way too long.
I've been known to talk messy about this new era of dudes who want so bad to be called a "sneakerhead."
But quite honestly, I DO thank them for being the reason we see Retro drops every other week.
B/c frankly, if just us old dudes were buying Retro Js, we'd get a few drops a year.
And One of those drops might be a "must copp."
:nerd:

I've been known to talk messy about this new era of dudes who want so bad to be called a "sneakerhead."
But quite honestly, I DO thank them for being the reason we see Retro drops every other week.
B/c frankly, if just us old dudes were buying Retro Js, we'd get a few drops a year.
nerd.gif
you right homie...agree 100%...

Was wondering what black laces would look like. Eh it's alright. From the side I like it but can't mess with black laces over a white tongue. Time to put the white back in.

Last edited:

I'd like it to go back to only a few drops a year. I don't even try to keep up with all these crazy releases. I started only copping OG CW's years ago, and passing if I already own the pair that's releasing. I've been pretty happy with my decision.

I'd like it to go back to only a few drops a year.

Agreed

Idc if they GITD or not they still look hella pink. Also many comparisons of these '14s have been made to OG apparel and OG kicks and all comparisons show a close color. So we can move on now

Europe is a very nice (and expensive) place to find sneakers, over all the Jordans that you can't find in USA  5 minutes after each launch
tongue.gif
 ... today I have bought the Air Jordan VI at House of Hoops in Barcelona (they have a lot of sizes and others AJ like 3, 5, X, IX.... the only and big BUT.... the price... 169€... 

Idc if they GITD or not they still look hella pink. Also many comparisons of these '14s have been made to OG apparel and OG kicks and all comparisons show a close color. So we can move on now

"idc if they GITD or not" thats the ONLY reason its that color dude :rofl:

so you can see pink on one & not the other :lol:

if thats the case you have selective sight buddy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom