Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I don't know why people complain so much about the color of these and the OGs. Hello the OGs were released 23 years ago. It's obvious that the color is not going to be the same.

If you like the shoes cop them and if you don't just keep it moving. Very simple. :smh:

Last edited:

am i the only one who ordered from jj ? 
nerd.gif
i wanted to order through JJ but couldnt get through, wanted to try to use that 15% off coupon code.. did you try to use that and did it work?

If black Infrareds are going to be the same shade, then I would not mind it at all. My 3lab5's look good with that shade of infrared with an all black based shoe. Now my only complaint if those are not durabuck.

I dont think it will be. Has anyone touched on the color coding/naming? These were/are labeled as white/infrared, the blacks wede labeled as black/DEEP infrared which is a slightly darker hue. I remember the og black being darker than the og whites..

I dont think it will be. Has anyone touched on the color coding/naming? These were/are labeled as white/infrared, the blacks wede labeled as black/DEEP infrared which is a slightly darker hue. I remember the og black being darker than the og whites..
wait the blacks already were labeled and they were not labeled as black/infrared 23? i dont  see that info anywhere

It's only seems darker because the surrounding color is... Black. Did y'all skip art class back in high school lol. Seriously tho only 2000 said deep infrared last time I checked both 91' ogs both white and black should just be regular infrared. So it's safe to say the 2014 will be the same shade as these as much as people will deny it or not want to believe.

Last edited:
I'll have to respectfully disagree. I'm not saying they are exact, they may have slightly more pink in them than the OG. But I was a sneakerhead in 1991 too and this is real, real close to the color I remember. It was hot orange more than red with a slight pinkish hue. And that's how these 2014s look in person, that's exactly the way I'd describe the color. The pics of the OG that have been posted are awfully close, aside from some age darkening. Obviously we have different memories of how the shoes looked back in the day, and yes these new ones look pink in pictures but in person they are pretty much spot on to how I remember them.
Chihlidog, Ive to seen them in person, and I cant see how these have been dubbed infrared. Its like you said we both have different memories, but you even stated above these 2014 White & BLASPHEMY 6s have more pink to them then there OG predecessor.

Despite whether we agree on our recollections as to how these looked, I respect your opinion, and appreciate your method of approach in this debate.

#GrownManBusiness.. :lol:

Last edited:
Chihlidog, Ive to seen them in person, and I cant see how these have been dubbed infrared. Its like you said we both have different memories, but you even stated above these 2014 White & BLASPHEMY 6s have more pink to them then there OG predecessor.

Despite whether we agree on our recollections as to how these looked, I respect your opinion, and appreciate your method of approach in this debate.

#GrownManBusiness..
laugh.gif
LOL yeah please dont take me the wrong way, it doesnt hurt my feelings or get me upset if we dont remember the color the same. It IS pretty funny 2 people our age caring so much about the color of a shoe.
happy.gif
But, and this is coming from a guy who really wants as close to the show I wore in high school as possible, I cant complain about 'em.

Last edited:

Both OGs were infrared, 2000 was deep infrared. Here's the box tags (not my pics)

OG
View media item 8096822000
View media item 809684(Notice they even used retro+ for what it's worth)

Anybody know HOH in store return policy? in case they don't fit..

Not sure, but I think it depends on how your HoH is set up, if its just HoH or if its FTL w/ a HoH, I know at my local its a FTL w/ HoH and HoH purchases can't be returned but FTL can

Last edited:
My UPS tracking just updated its going to be here on Wednesday. But for some reason I have a feeling I am not going to get them that day because of the snow we are getting tomorrow. 

these actually going for over 200 on ebay? quite surprising. def see em going for like 350 in a year or 2. not even laughing at resellers, if you copped these in bunches you coulda made around 50 bucks per pair, decent monthly salary lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom