Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

It's my TTS, and it's the the only pair of shoes that crease this ugly. Obviously the leather isn't the best. I'm not complaining, just wanted to post because someone asked how they crease

Last edited:
It's my TTS, and it's the the only pair of shoes that crease this ugly. Obviously the leather isn't the best. I'm not complaining, just wanted to post because someone asked how they crease
Do you have a big/heavy bone structure? My buddy is naturally built like a tank and his shoes do that all the time.

Mine came creased in that area. Now I am nervous. Maybe I should just return them because I hate creases. My buddy bought a Knockoff pair months ago and no creases what so ever after wearing them many times. Go figure...

Mine came creased in that area. Now I am nervous. Maybe I should just return them because I hate creases. My buddy bought a Knockoff pair months ago and no creases what so ever after wearing them many times. Go figure...

Soooo...return...a...pair...of...shoes...because...they'll...crease? :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:

I still don't get why creasing is such a big deal to people..

It was a big deal to me when I first started collecting.. I used to walk like I had a stick up my *** til I realized that I pay over $100 for shoes that I should be comfortable in. Walk regular, not givin a **** cause I got more pairs at home.

Creasing isn't a big deal as long as they're clean.

I still don't get why creasing is such a big deal to people..

It was a big deal to me when I first started collecting.. I used to walk like I had a stick up my *** til I realized that I pay over $100 for shoes that I should be comfortable in. Walk regular, not givin a **** cause I got more pairs at home.

Creasing isn't a big deal as long as they're clean.
same here man. As long as my shoes stay supper clean, thats all that matters to me

I bought 4 pairs of the 6's. 3 pairs of the white and one of the 23's. I have noticed a difference between the shoes. There are major height differences between pairs. Each shoe is a different height. Some as much as 3/4 inch. Also the jumpmans on the backs are different sizes. Three out of four pairs when sat on the table sit level. One pair seems to have a curved sole and rock back and forth by about a half inch up and down. Not sure what is up with that.
View media item 852552View media item 852557View media item 852561

I bought 4 pairs of the 6's. 3 pairs of the white and one of the 23's. I have noticed a difference between the shoes. There are major height differences between pairs. Each shoe is a different height. Some as much as 3/4 inch. Also the jumpmans on the backs are different sizes. Three out of four pairs when sat on the table sit level. One pair seems to have a curved sole and rock back and forth by about a half inch up and down. Not sure what is up with that.
Nothing new. Its called Nikes horrible quality check

Nothing new. Its called Nikes horrible quality check

The pair that is the shortest and rocks was bought in store. The other 3 were bought online release day. I am worried something is up with the in store pair. They have all the same material, colors are the same, same box etc but i get a funny feeling. Seems odd that they rock and while all pairs are different heights these are the shortest. I am hoping someone didn't pull a hustle and stick an unauthorized pair in a legit box to return.

The pair that is the shortest and rocks was bought in store. The other 3 were bought online release day. I am worried something is up with the in store pair. They have all the same material, colors are the same, same box etc but i get a funny feeling. Seems odd that they rock and while all pairs are different heights these are the shortest. I am hoping someone didn't pull a hustle and stick an unauthorized pair in a legit box to return.

Yeah that looks and seems really sketchy. And I've heard of people doing that with gm pairs. Sucks pretty bad. People are ruthless

Highly doubt it even though its easy to do. Just quality like I said more than likely. Hey do a L/C if you want with a lot of pics and clearly label which is which like which is online and from store. See if we see anything that says GM

YEAH MAN I m returning mine , cause sole is yellowing after 2 years of wear . Nike quality is going dowwwwwwn bruh , I tell ya.
pics of the soles? When you wear them they are gonna yellow anyway but it will happen quicker when you wear them

I just wanted to see how bad the yellowing was laokratwr laokratwr just because you made it sound like the yellowing was really that bad. No need to be a **** about it

I just wanted to see how bad the yellowing was laokratwr laokratwr just because you made it sound like the yellowing was really that bad. No need to be a **** about it

You re STILL missing the point.Either my humor attempt was bad , or your reading - comprehension skills are poor.(Probably both)

I write 'my pair of 2 years ' fam .2 years. Obviously trying to agree wth the other guy and humor on the guys in here being oversensitive with creases etc...Nothing to do with ANY pair of infrareds...

Like a pair with multiple wears after 2 years would have people in here wanting not to yellow in the sole part....

I am not a $%^& about anything.

So please chill and stop calling names .

Last edited:
You re STILL missing the point.Either my humor attempt was bad , or your reading - comprehension skills are poor.(Probably both)

I write 'my pair of 2 years ' fam .2 years. Obviously trying to agree wth the other guy and humor on the guys in here being oversensitive with creases etc...Nothing to do with ANY pair of infrareds...

Like a pair with multiple wears after 2 years would have people in here wanting not to yellow in the sole part....

I am not a $%^& about anything.

So chill and stop calling names .
I apologize didn't see that part but the pic wasn't needed anyway my bad

Back
Top Bottom