Nike Air Maestro Flight 1992

Once they dry up imma be pissed lol I need to stop playing

and just like that, the promo discount is gone. so does all of the sizes except one which is really undersized. this is exactly what we are afraid of when just looking too long. could have used another pair but anyways, there could be a next time.

Patience pays off 70 out the door :wink:
20181101_104214.jpg

Nike... now it's time.

1992-93-Air-Maestro-I-Black1.jpg

scottie-pippen-nike-air-maestro-1993-finals.jpg

41908413_1624309821008131_2081920561136152912_n.jpg

I'm convinced Nike is purposely holding this shoe in the vault, though I have no theories on why. Makes no sense. I look at some of the other random models that have retroed over the years and see these nowhere in sight, and it flat baffles me that we have never gotten this shoe. Not once. Effing ridiculous.

Bro OMG the Swift, don't get me started!....:lol::smh:

93-94-air-swift.png

Gimme that center Pippen PE colorway and I'm fine!!!

Oh and while Nike is at it, release a Air Force V retro. Shoe used the same midsole/outsole as the Command Force for crying out loud! Wouldn't even cost as much to develop.

I had the blk/blue Swift - of course -and wore the soles off playing outdoors. My rotation was Jordan 6, maestro 2, Swift, cons tar max, and command force. Had heat before I even knew what heat was.

And I agree - Air Force V, White with black nubuck ankle and orange details. Gimme that Spurs feel.

Hell yes to all of this. I had the black/white Swifts as my HS state tournament shoes my senior year. Wish I would've kept them; I did for years but at some point must have chucked them.

And yeah, damn, AF V in the white/black/orange, though I want the lows (or 3/4s), not the highs. Highs are too ungainly.

I had the Dynamic Flights back in the day but honestly they kind of sucked in reality. Not a great followup to the OG Flight Huarache.

But those damn Flight Lite mids ... in the Pippen colorways especially. In metro Detroit where I grew up, not ONCE did I ever see that shoe available in a store anywhere. Ever. In any colorway. I never understood it back then, and of course there was no internet or anywhere to get them if they weren't in your local stores. Except for in retrospect probably Eastbay but for some reason I never got my shoes that way and it never occurred to me to do so.

All of these are effing Nike bball CLASSICS. Along with the original Maestro as already mentioned. How not one of these models has been retroed is pretty bizarre.

I had the blk/blue Swift - of course -and wore the soles off playing outdoors. My rotation was Jordan 6, maestro 2, Swift, cons tar max, and command force. Had heat before I even knew what heat was.

And I agree - Air Force V, White with black nubuck ankle and orange details. Gimme that Spurs feel.

Hey Brian, you too had a pair or Converse Tar Max, back in the day? Thought I would be one of the few old heads who would remember that shoe. I had a pair & loved playing in them. They were like tanks.

And I'm guessing you want this pair of Force Vs? It's the only one I want!!!

1990-91-Air-Force-Five-High.png

Hey Brian, you too had a pair or Converse Tar Max, back in the day? Thought I would be one of the few old heads who would remember that shoe. I had a pair & loved playing in them. They were like tanks.

And I'm guessing you want this pair of Force Vs? It's the only one I want!!!

1990-91-Air-Force-Five-High.png

Yes to ALL OF THIS!!!! That AF5 is my dream. I had the cream/blk TarMax.

Also, give us a good materials and classic color Flight 89.

Back
Top Bottom