NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Got that and the blu ray set coming today. I was referring to the "We Don't Need Roads" book. Highly recommended with a lot of good behind the scenes information.
I'll have to check it out. So much awesome/interesting info in the visual history book. Such a solid purchase. 

Thread is STILL LIT!!! Where were some of you funny mofo's a few weeks back??? :lol:

50/50 you never know what can happen. If beyonce can hide an album from the world anything is possible 
I don't think you need an international distribution skeleton with thousands of pairs of underpaid prying eyes to record an album

Last edited:
Guys n girls just wondering what time tomorrow do people think they will drop in USA and UK any hints .....

Finally came across my old email from Sept 23, 2011. Was a YouTube video message/slash email from Doc. Also contained a "unique code" for each individual pair needed for registering/authentication...

How was the original release done if you dont mind me asking? I thought they were all auctioned off, no?

This a
This is a unique, one of a kind product; Jordan retros are not—so that isn't a fair comparison. Plus, 95% of the people who want this shoe is for resale, this will at least give true BTTF fans a chance.

My point is that you shouldn't have to be a "true" fan to have access to a product. No consumer has rights over another.

How was the original release done if you dont mind me asking? I thought they were all auctioned off, no?
Yes they were auctioned off. This came after the auctions all ended and all info was verified and payment was made. Since all shoes shipped after all auctions ended. Day 1 pairs shipped with day 10 pairs. It was basically an email saying your shoes are on their way, here's your code to authenticate your pair. Everything about it was done very very well.

Last edited:
This thread must be like the Yeezy boost and Supreme threads. It's too much theory etc... I just want to know if they are dropping or not, but apparently they are not and I don't have time for the guessing games. So Nike can keep it at this point. Good look to all you theorist who invested so much time and energy to this thread.

tumblr_m4p1ug1cK01rx6739o1_250.gif

I had heard NIKE was no longer with or part of ebay. IDK though never did know. I guess they had some partnership just for the 2011 NIKE MAGS Auction.

I had heard NIKE was no longer with or part of ebay. IDK though never did know. I guess they had some partnership just for the 2011 NIKE MAGS Auction.

Actually Auction House or something was the runner of the auctions not Nike. Nike pretty much donated the shoes to the foundation and the foundation received the proceeds.

They just did that auction for the DB collection

Edit nvm just saw the post up top

Last edited:
The point that really makes me think they are not gonna release them is in the Toyota video.  The full video will be available tomorrow and I think it's aimed to the people who are gonna watch it tomorrow. How can Michal J Fox say "I'm waiting for those" the same day of the release?

But at the same time Doc is grinning in a very weird way...

Oh yeah the mags are dropping. The fact that the Bruins are getting their first retro on that day of all days means Nike has acknowledged the day...

Yes they were auctioned off. This came after the auctions all ended and all info was verified and payment was made. Since all shoes shipped after all auctions ended. Day 1 pairs shipped with day 10 pairs. It was basically an email saying your shoes are on their way, here's your code to authenticate your pair. Everything about it was done very very well.

Thanks for that info .. what was the average those auctions ended for?

Back
Top Bottom