NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Yes they were auctioned off. This came after the auctions all ended and all info was verified and payment was made. Since all shoes shipped after all auctions ended. Day 1 pairs shipped with day 10 pairs. It was basically an email saying your shoes are on their way, here's your code to authenticate your pair. Everything about it was done very very well.

Thanks for that info .. what was the average those auctions ended for?
check a couple pages back, the day by day breakdown was posted.

Bruins are actually dope 
nthat.gif

Yeah, not a single mention of Marty or BTTF in that little write up. If some of you think that MAGs are dropping because Bruins are...that's a serious Stretch Armstrong reach. Where's the guy who said these were dropping with BTTF specific packaging and a receipt?

Yeah, not a single mention of Marty or BTTF in that little write up. If some of you think that MAGs are dropping because Bruins are...that's a serious Stretch Armstrong reach. Where's the guy who said these were dropping with BTTF specific packaging and a receipt?
That would be me. I don't have any connections at Nike. However, I do know of someone who works in the legal department at Universal. They had said, Nike has requested clearance for BTTF artwork as well as the clear receipt used in the film.

I only assumed it was going to be the Bruins because he/she didn't mention anything about shoes or the Mags specifically.

Last edited:

That would be me. I don't have any connections at Nike. However, I do know of someone works in the legal department at Universal. They had told me that Nike has requested clearance for BTTF artwork as well as the clear receipt used in the film.

interesting...

Why would nike release an old school shoe like the bruins with a futuristic looking reciept? Does anyone know if new era is re releasing the hat?

Back
Top Bottom