NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Jesus, yall so disrespectful to my main @AirSakuragi  future Queen 
laugh.gif

Still checking on this every few weeks.. Dat der BTTF 2 Air Mag got me into sneakers. It is my sneakerhead ultimate grail/nail in the coffin. Never had to camp or anything for a release, but willing to do what it takes to get these. That being said, Tinker himself said 2015, I doubt he'd just let it skate by without saying anything.. hoping for some sort of viral marketing to start any day now #fingerscrossed 

Same here, I come in this thread ready. This is the quiet before the storm. I remember when I first watch part 2 and seen those nikes I wanted them since. 2011 was a heartbreaker but it was for a good cause.

I would love a chance to cop Air Mags, but with all the hype and the savages out there, this release might be an ebay auction IMO.

October 21st was when they went back into the future, which lands on a Wednesday. What i can see is an informational on September 8th. If that doesnt happen im going to say just look out on October 21st for a red october lol

October 21st was when they went back into the future, which lands on a Wednesday. What i can see is an informational on September 8th. If that doesnt happen im going to say just look out on October 21st for a red october lol
Just wondering, where does the Sept 8th date come from?

Im just hoping people that have been on this thread since day one eats, i really want a pair and would love to help out people if i can too.

Back
Top Bottom