Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Nice very nice!
pimp.gif

^ those came out nice, I was thinkin about making the same green cw you did but with a white sockliner.

KVN - were the laces you used for the stadium green pair silver instead of white?

Those white/green are nice, would make me feel a lot better about not landing those Pattas

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those white/green are nice, would make me feel a lot better about not landing those Pattas

That was one of the reasons I got'em
wink.gif

The laces are silver like the panel. I always order different colored laces since its easy to get white and black. The one on the black pair is silver also.

KVN, do you think you could take a couple more pics of the white/green ones...i was thinking of making that colorway, but i'm stuck on the liner...any picswould be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, peace.

UPS dropped them off at 8pm
mad.gif
just in time so I can't take good picsoutside.

came out sick! but I might redo them and change the Hot Red to Beet.

I will give you guys a ENCORE tomorrow
tongue.gif

Nice Zach.

Mine will be here tomorrow (finally)

I am returning one already, haha. I used damn dark grey instead of silver by mistake on one of my pairs.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

why?

that's my dilemma, beet or hot red...

i'm making them to match blue & red stuff, so i guess beet is surefire... but i how hot red looked on dude's colorway, and wonder if it'llstill come off like regular red enough since it's only on the bottom and the back...

Dear Zach, my name is Zach......I bit that design as I couldn't get it out of my head and after seeing them I don't feel bad one bit. I didn't putblue laces on though. Mine will be here tomorrow. Tks for being a better designer then me. I have a 2nd pair coming tomorrow too that I've almost seen doneexactly like it as it's pretty basic but nothing 100% so far.

Nice stuff on this page y'all. My second pair came in today. I'm thinking I should have went with a white swoosh, but I like 'em. And I love theHot Red! its definitely Infrared.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Zach13g

why?

that's my dilemma, beet or hot red...

i'm making them to match blue & red stuff, so i guess beet is surefire... but i how hot red looked on dude's colorway, and wonder if it'll still come off like regular red enough since it's only on the bottom and the back...
don't get me wrong I love the Hot Red, I used it on both of my I.D's, but I think the Beet Red matches the red better from the EminemJordan IV.

that's the only reason I'm doing a 2nd version plus I'm probably going to keep these to, way to nice to only have 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom