Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

some really nice id's in here...i think i'm going to make two pairs, still deciding on the colorways though.

has anyone made a maize and/or stealth (navy or black) air max 90 inspired id yet? pics?

if some of the more experienced folks in here want to play around with it and make them, please do...i'd like to see how those turn out.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^BEAUTIFUL! Is that Beet or Hot Red on the outsole?

I just received my order of two. I like the way one pair turned out (Penny II), and I'm returning the other (Grape)...

Penny II-inspired (Favorite Nike growing up)
2eprqz4.jpg

msoxo3.jpg

2h81jlf.jpg

Grape 95-inspired
2n03tzd.jpg

2llk8t5.jpg

I completely forgot I opted out for a grey mudguard last minute. I'm re-doing these with the white mudguard.
Mad props my man, these are my favorites so far. Dope Heiney's too spaceJ23

Thank for, Sirs! I plan to redo the Grapes with a white mudguard.
smh.gif
at me switching up last minute. I was worried about its (white mudguard) attraction to dirt (ala HOA AM180).

Thanks for all of your kind words!

There are a lot of sick iD's in here. I can't wait until they add more options in the spring. I'm trying to hold back from ordering a few more pairs, but it's damn near impossible!!!

bak ymmij - I used hot red for the color of "Nike Air" on the back. I'll take a picture tomorrow, and post ithere.

Man, yall are killing me here... of course these would drop when my pockets are the slimmest. I was absolutely going to stay away, but after viewing some ofyou all's handiwork, I decided I had to cop a pair too. Can't wait til they arrive.

dear nike, heres a suggestion...why dont you just keep the am1 always available on nikeid with the same materials and just update the color every season andleave the designing to us

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

4172893558_4c12877979_o.jpg

4172859134_023d9ef825_b.jpg
These are
smokin.gif

Although I would probably use Beet or White for the Swoosh and definitely Beet for the Nike Air in the back.

I'm getting Nike Air in the back of all of mine.

Is it just my PC that gets frozen with the NikeID website.

Maybe it's just my PC, which I need to dump already
sick.gif
, but every timeI go on the site, I make 1 or 2 designs and then FF starts freezing and "Not Responding"
smh.gif

Nice ID's people! Has anyone used silver as their base? I'm curious to see the difference between white and silver mesh. Oh well, seems like somepeople aren't getting Xmas gifts this year
tongue.gif
!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Is it just my PC that gets frozen with the NikeID website.

Maybe it's just my PC, which I need to dump already
sick.gif
, but every time I go on the site, I make 1 or 2 designs and then FF starts freezing and "Not Responding"
smh.gif

that was happening to me also, firefox ftl, SIDE NOTE your only allowed to save 5 designs to your locker..? or am I doing something wrong..? TIA.

^^^ i'm using firefox on a mac and have no problems... blame your pc, not firefox...

i heard somewhere that these are limited to 2 over the xmas season... is that true? if so, can you just place a different order to get additional pairs?

does the "gift" code for free shipping work for iD's?

my first pair is scheduled to be delivered today... stoked, but i'm already anticipating not being happy with them, sending them back, and remaking themwith some minor adjustments... would be nice to end up liking them as is and not having to do that tho... we'll see...

Originally Posted by sliqmik

10mrnrc.jpg

ordering both of these next week, any suggestions for improvement? TIA!
What color/material did you use for the mudguard? Also what color is your midsole?

^^ If im not mistaken, all midsoles are synthetic FIRST BORN, looks like silver for both. I've got a similar colorway coming

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

has anyone made a maize and/or stealth (navy or black) air max 90 inspired id yet? pics?
-waystinthyme
I designed a stealth am90 pair but I couldn't get a maize pair done the way I wanted so I gave up on those. I would have probably orderedthese stealths if I hadn't just picked up a pair of stealth 90s...

60715ae743c4a3a4ce8344f0cc55a60494e1b85.jpg

edit: here's the maize design I ended up with:

a13153ee4ccaa1a4e3af27aef1138ecd16fdd7f.jpg

(mudguard is black, why does nike's rendering suck so bad?)

^ they both look great, but i like the maize >>> the stealth version.

the only problem is i have the maize air max 90's but not the stealth air max 90's, hmm.

thanks for the help, denver.

EDIT: congrats on the pick-up...i just hope you're not a 10/10.5, i've been looking for a while.

-waystinthyme

Anyone else notice they misrepresent the inner lining material? The one they show on the site is
pimp.gif
while the one that actually arrives is
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^^^ i'm using firefox on a mac and have no problems... blame your pc, not firefox...

i heard somewhere that these are limited to 2 over the xmas season... is that true? if so, can you just place a different order to get additional pairs?

does the "gift" code for free shipping work for iD's?

my first pair is scheduled to be delivered today... stoked, but i'm already anticipating not being happy with them, sending them back, and remaking them with some minor adjustments... would be nice to end up liking them as is and not having to do that tho... we'll see...
I ordered 3 pairs last night....anything over $175 gets free shipping automatically. GIFT free shipping is until the 22nd.

FYI...anyone using white mudguard/quarter/overlay...it turns out an off white/bone color.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

^ they both look great, but i like the maize >>> the stealth version.

the only problem is i have the maize air max 90's but not the stealth air max 90's, hmm.

thanks for the help, denver.

EDIT: congrats on the pick-up...i just hope you're not a 10/10.5, i've been looking for a while.

-waystinthyme
thanks, yeah i'm 11-11.5 in maxes, stealths were an 11. you wouldn't believe the price, less than $50, near deadstock but no box. I waspsyched on that deal! still need maizes though...
nerd.gif

s_dubl I think the GIFT code is excluded from iD (at least that's what the details said when I looked at ti last month). to get free shipping on a singlepair, just sign up for a new account with a enw email address on nikestore.co mand you get free shipping on your first order, even on iD's as far as Iknow.

^^^Oh...OK. Allmy orders hit the $175 mark so I got free shipping anyway.

well heres a pic of mine (dont mind the extra stuff) pink pair for the wife has her name on left heel, mine on right...blue pair is mine my name on left herson right. They're going back...already placed the order on the replacements. Basically same colorblocking, but silver quarter, silver ref. overlay, andcolored laces same as accent colors.

2la3jiw.jpg

Here's the next round. Some quick shots. I think I'ma return the dave white inspired ones. I should have added reflective silver or midnight fog to theoverlay. Also the swoosh is supposed to be white, but looks like a cream white. Might wanna try it with a reflective white. The only thing holding me back istheir new return policy. I'ma see if the outlet in Great Mall will take em back. The other pair is like Cris huarache inspired but with a hot red sole tomake it pop:

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

ordering both of these next week, any suggestions for improvement? TIA!
What color/material did you use for the mudguard? Also what color is your midsole?

I used silver for both the mudguard and the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom