Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

They still up on nikeID cause I just checked and it said that they are temporarily unavailable?

Some of those IDs are amazing, loving the stash inspired ones...

Originally Posted by CelticHoop42

Cincy your a beast with the id's.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^If you're referring to the Lining, it's Speed Yellow.

yes i was referring to the lining. So its speed yellow? I thought this was speed yellow

Yes. They're both Speed Yellow, but you also have to consider the materials Speed Yellow is on (suede uppers (true) and the cotton lining (more vibrant than its suede counterpart).

I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of the Hot Red Heinekens for me and a green OG colorblocked pair for my girl.

My confirmation email has a link on it that says "SEE MY DESIGN" but it isn't working. Does anyone know if you can go back and look at details after an order is placed? They kinda have me freakin out that they're going to mess em up because there is also a tab that says "Color: Custom" and it only shows hot red for the Heines and shows colors I didn't use on the green ones.

Any tips?? Much appreciated.

^ so I tried to make some Union's 
grin.gif

But there are so many sick designs in here it's crazy

Keep it up

pimp.gif

i was actually jus lookin in there but i aint see anything?..then again i never look at the other site....is there a am1 id thread or just the regular id thread

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i was actually jus lookin in there but i aint see anything?..then again i never look at the other site....is there a am1 id thread or just the regular id thread

I just made my iD Studio appointment today and I need some inspirations.  Looks like I'm in the right place.  
smokin.gif
  Well done boys.  

Originally Posted by jcliz

I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of the Hot Red Heinekens for me and a green OG colorblocked pair for my girl.

My confirmation email has a link on it that says "SEE MY DESIGN" but it isn't working. Does anyone know if you can go back and look at details after an order is placed? They kinda have me freakin out that they're going to mess em up because there is also a tab that says "Color: Custom" and it only shows hot red for the Heines and shows colors I didn't use on the green ones.

Any tips?? Much appreciated.
i thought it was beet not hot red????

Back
Top Bottom