Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Those Cincy's are ill, I would throw those Cowboy ones in the trash after I defecated on them though.

Romero, lets see what you did my man.

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Help me out NT, which colorway should I order 1, 2, 3 or 4?
8b4158710fba38ed0c2dd70d0eae5e6a0dae3d4.pjpg

GO with #5

Here it is

Dodger Inspired (meant to put Dodger Town on the back but I called the next day after I order but they were already being created)
[

Unstorm (heated, they butchered the speckle job on the right side, %%*) returning and redoing, love how they turned out

Stash

Clot(done by many but look sick none the less)
IMG]

Here it is

Dodger Inspired (meant to put Dodger Town on the back but I called the next day after I order but they were already being created)
[

Unstorm (heated, they butchered the speckle job on the right side, %@%) returning and redoing, love how they turned out

Stash

Clot(done by many but look sick none the less)
IMG]

My bad everyone, yuku is trippin. Sorry for the double post.

Thanks Jason!

Where's your pairs man?

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Thanks Jason!

Where's your pairs man?
Bro, saying I have taken a hiatus on sneakers would be the understatement of the year. I did a pair of Heineken's, mine will differ from all posted so far when completely finished, but that's the only pair of sneakers I have purchased in almost a year. I am enjoying the creativity that has been apparent in this thread though. Did you cop any Dodgers tickets to rock your iD's too?

Oh wow! We all take our breaks from kicks, some breaks longer then others. All good though.

I got tix to opening day and vs the Yanks. Can't wait to bust them out to the game.

I thought I read somewhere here that there coming out with more color options... When is that supposed to happen again?

By the first week of April. From what I've read they are...

- Lilac (Light Purple)
- Team Orange (Suede & Mesh)
- Dust Blue (Intermediate between Hyper Blue & Obsidian)
- Neptune Blue (Reflective)

I'm not sure about the materials all of them will be available as though. I'm hoping for Neptune Blue speckles!

AMJ3.5 / SupreMax

iD Rendering
2kgehk.jpg

Final Product
14y376e.jpg

I may utilize velco adhesives for the tags(ala Undefeated IV), so I could swap as I please lol Big UP to BG for posting the perfect pic I could PS!

ok, i'm about to lose my mind...

how do i get to the list of all the iDs i've made so far? i can only find the mylocker with the last 5 i did.

Thanks, RL!

You know I definitely cosign making about more pairs! lol

I know I'll be ordering another set of two when the new options drop. I have one that I will be definitely be ordering, but I'm still delibratin' the 2nd pair among four...
ohwell.gif

I posted these recently, but when I did they were just "stock". I felt like I could definitey do more, so I added some touches to emulate the Jordan IV, the netting on the little side panel and tongue and a velcro tag ala Undefeated / Rare Air IVs.

rwksj9.jpg

11rdu1h.jpg

ok7xjc.jpg

n12o80.jpg

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

ok, i'm about to lose my mind...

how do i get to the list of all the iDs i've made so far? i can only find the mylocker with the last 5 i did.

I had that problem then I went and googled NikeID.com and logged in from that site and it gave me my full locker list. Not really sure what's up with it.

Back
Top Bottom