Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

I need to get me a pair of these...I made 2 customs kinda with the whole ARMORED supra vaider look if any of you saw those, i'll try to post pics up later

Parra AM 90 iD...l like how they turned out, although orange is a bit bright

2yv6tg2.jpg

ndv8sw.jpg

hopefully they're not goin anywhere for a while

here's my Stash 95 pair

and i got 2 simple ones on the way

just a grey/white/fog and then Supa HOAs

Hey guys so i am pretty sure I'm going to do a clot inspired am 1 id. Thanks to this thread i have all the colors but how long does it usually take for you to get them. I think nike id says about a month but anyone got theirs sooner. My Bday is in august and i kind of want to have them prior to that.

i got my pair of my 1st ID's. came out great, but holy hell are these shoes uncomfortable. feels like im walking on stiff cardboard. going to have to get some insoles for these, they are unbearable. id return em if i hadnt worn them out already.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Hey guys so i am pretty sure I'm going to do a clot inspired am 1 id. Thanks to this thread i have all the colors but how long does it usually take for you to get them. I think nike id says about a month but anyone got theirs sooner. My Bday is in august and i kind of want to have them prior to that.

can you post the colors? i plan on ordering a pair, too.

thanks,
waystinthyme

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^The swoosh is reflective silver. 

Just curious, but is there any reason why you guys chose black for the 'quarter' part of the shoe (the area covering the swoosh) instead of julep? I'm making a pair of "Tiffany" inspired Air Max's as well, but when I look at Tiffany SB's, the quarter panel (area covering the swoosh) is julep/mint green etc. Did you just think the black looked better? Just wondering if I could get your opinion. It would be greatly apreciated.

Any news of new colors/materials coming up?

Already spent waaaaay too much money on summer colorways, now looking ahead to cooler months.

Need some browns, burnt oranges, and the like.

Gum sole, Nike? Please?

My apologies if news has already been posted.

^^ i called a rep and he told me they look like they are scheduled to be taken off around the second week of august. So that means no new colors/materials

Vagrant wrote:

With this Fall update, they add something fans have been craving for, a polyester knitted mesh (available as a public/online option also). But wait, it doesn’t stop there. You will also have the option that will allow you to change mid-soles from the OPM (original polyurethane mid-sole) to the AM90 Current mid-sole. Two catches though on these last two options. If your a woman interested in the current feature, sizes will start at 7.5 and this is a In-Studio only option.
Let’s get down to the Exclusive Nike iD Studio Options. They come from the same theme as the AM1, American Youth 1962-1968. The appointment only options are as follow:

Boot Leather: A full grain leather with a natural raw finish.

Woven Striped Textile:  This is a pin striped material reminiscent of men’s suits from the ’60′s. (Maybe it’s something like the Seersucker Air Max 1)

Wool Collar: An option available for the winter to keep your ankles nice and warm.

Colors: A darker and earthy type of tones with small hints of color for a more sophisticated look.

For the Public/Online Update Nike will give us two material options and some new colors. They come in the form of;

Patent Leather: A smooth, shiny patent leather.

Full Grain leather: A soft and smooth leather that is great for absorbing bright colors.

Colors: Think the Nike Team colors of sports in tones suitable for the holiday season

Two sets of laces: This option finally makes it way back after a year of hiatus.

A very nice and welcomed update that is sure to bring this iD toe to toe to the AM 1. Now the possibilities have become that much more fun. As far as the date of release, think the middle of August

From Nike:
Fall 2010 marks the return of exclusive color/material options for NSW Icons in our Nike iD Studio channel. The Dunk High, Dunk Low, AM90, and AM1 will share a small, but exclusive palette offered only in our studios. This in addition to the color/material palette offered to the general public.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom