Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by Lou39

can anyone confirm if the mudguard is suede or leather?
no one knows yet...

but when youre designing em if you put the quarter as soft suede and zoom in where you can see the mudguard and quarter at the same time they look the same.

some stuff I've got in my locker.

feel free to steal my colorways! lol

I'm getting this color below.. eventually...

EM IV Inspired

and of course my NT pair again..

After looking up "beet" and seeing these

I'll prolly go with this pair if I buy.

2 more just for the hell of it.

And I'm done.

still sold out at 3:30 am eastern time. I have no clue when I will be able to order my pair...smh. this is insane.

Ill probably ID a NT Inspired pair & then cop a NT T-shirt
pimp.gif
wink.gif

DOPE ID's ....

I think I might have to get on that ENCORE joint ...

The thing that is getting me mad is what time do they reopen up the orders. Every time I check its sold out. I guess one day Ill have to spend a whole 24 hrstrying to order a pair.

^The EM iDs up there are very nice. Not something Id go for but a very accurate c/w to the jordans IMO

I wonder if the silver suede will have a shiney/metallic look, or just a light grey (huge difference to me).

Im going to sit tight and check out the first batch that comes in.

I really could spend an entire day just making these, I swear. I think they did a good job with the options this time around without making it so that youcould re-create any of the past Air Maxes to the T. I don't even want to mess around trying to get pairs, cause I couldn't make up my mind on just 2 or3 designs and I'd end up spending over a G on AM1's.

I wanna order 2 at a time...I got bout 8 done already...lol...Ill prolly only end up getting 4 done tho..or who knows...

I got 1 in my cart somehow, but I am not going to buy one and pay shipping when I can order more and save money by doing it all at once.

Got 5 pairs I need asap.

^ if your buying that many at once look for a Gift card on ebay usually the lower amounts are only sold for a few dollars difference but the $300-400 rangeGC's you can get about $50-70 cheaper than the card's value.

I'm excited.

That being said, I will wait until some of you get some of these in.

Need to confirm that the mudguard is suede/soft suede.

Just a heads up..... FAIL

CINCY: Ok, also one more questions concerning them. On one part of the shoe (the mudgard area, I believe) it doesnt give an option to choose a material. Do youknow what material will come on the shoe?
Jason : The Mudguard is Synthetic Leather

Oh well I'm still gonna make a few more pairs since I'm still kicking myself for not making any last time they were up.

Back
Top Bottom