Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

i made my pair, added them to my cart, and they're trying to charge me for shipping? did this happen to anyone else?

i thought it's free shipping

Spending over $100 on NDC gets you free shipping. HOWEVER, the offer excludes NikeiD. You'd have to spend $175 for free shipping with a NikeiD order.

This question may have been answered before and I apologize but I could not find anything on it. Does anyone know what options are Studio specific at this time. I was thinking of making a trip to Lenox Mall near Atlanta and doing a studio air max one, 90 or 95. Or maybe all three. I have herd something about speckle paint but I really don't know what all is available. Does anyone know what options are studio specific that I may want to take advantage of? Is there a site that may tell me the options that are available in studio only?

The reason I ask now instead of just going and finding out is because I want to have time to think about what I want to create instead of trying to think of my inspiration right on the spot. If anyone has any idea please let me know.

^ I was in an ID studio last weekend and I didn't see any studio-exclusive options for the AM1s. For the AM90s, the ripstop mesh can be used on the overlay and mudguard (instead of only being available for the base online). I didn't ask about exclusive options for the 95s. 
I was also told that the AM1s are going to be removed entirely some time soon, so get 'em while you can. 

Lastly, I was told that the AM1 is the next model being considered for bespoke (which is partly why it is being removed from ID for the time being). This is just info coming from the employee who helped me, so I have no idea if it is final or will end up changing. 

I really wish Nike had a premium option where you get the AM1 made in thailand, especially where the Side material didnt slant down towards the middle of the shoe. Yalls colorways are awesome, but it bugs me too much with them not using enough materials on the side and toe box. There are about 4 colorways that I want to make, but I cant because of the shape.
frown.gif
Id gladly pay 160 for a correct version.

super clean man. gum sole is too nice i got so many pairs i wanna make with it. i got a denim South Beach inspired pair similar to yours that should be shipped out within the next couple days.

I need help in sizing air max 1s. I wear a sz 11.5 in Jordan's and wear a size 12 in air max 90s. Should I buy a size 12 for my air max 1 or should I go buy my true size which is 11.5 I'm planning to buy air max 1 IDs

Im planning to buy one of these. Im not too sure yet which one any suggestions? They are numbered in which one i like the most.

Clean iLL. Not sure if this questions been answered but I want iD's with studio options. If I was to go to a studio could I buy some and save some in my locker online? I ask because there is no studio in my state.

Thanks, y'all!

skills: I know it has been done in the past (two AM1 palettes ago). Once they were saved, other people could also access them, and use your design as a template with the studio opts.

I'm messing around with some boat-shoe inspiration, just need some opinions/help. I want to order this brown pair, but made the green pair for fun, not sure if they'd turn out well though.

2q8vx1g.jpg

2132g6q.png

The brown is all courderoy, except the heel is suede. Would mixing materials throw them off? The navy is suede btw. Not sure about laces either on either pair... Let me know what you think/suggestions to make em turn out well though, thanks!

Originally Posted by dadbath

Let's bring this thread back. Here are my last four AM1 IDs. 
What is the color of that blue on the back heel?  I wanted to do some AM1 id's myself. 

Ordered mine a few days ago... will post when they come in. Hopefully I have the funds to get a few more before they completely take them off 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kix28

I need help in sizing air max 1s. I wear a sz 11.5 in Jordan's and wear a size 12 in air max 90s. Should I buy a size 12 for my air max 1 or should I go buy my true size which is 11.5 I'm planning to buy air max 1 IDs

I'd say true to size.

Just found some Nike.com giftcards.

I'm 'bout to go in.

Back
Top Bottom