Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

some 90 i.d's I've done, ordering next month.
I did what I could with the available options

I do think the EM 90's will look good since the grey isn't as dark a midnight fog like last years AM 1 version i did...

let me know what you guys think.

oh and a AM 1 I came up with...

already did, see my avi.

you can't really do it the the options they have now with the AM I's.

Nice Zach! Your Encore90s look DOPE!

Stash1
2wmi24l.jpg

Red Carpet
2wftstt.jpg

PS3
2zokzfb.jpg

Hello,
Just got my e-mail confirming the manufacturing of my AM90's iD with the Studio options.
Looks like Nike is honoring web orders for those!

SO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT....NIKE JUST PULLED THE 3M MATERIAL FROM THE AM1s AND THEY REALLY DIDNT ADD ANYTHING GOOD?? CUZ NONE OF MY DESIGNS ARE ABLE TO BE PURCHASED...I WAS GONNA GO INTO THE STUDIO THIS WEEKEND BUT IM NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME IF ITS NOT WORTH GOING...

SOMEONE HAVE ANY LIGHT TO SHED ON THIS?

AND THOSE RED CARPETS 1s ARE SICK!!!

for those that ordered online, how long did you have to wait to get them in your hands, i made 2 pairs on monday 8-23 so i was wondering when i could expect them realistically??
thanks

PanaRican, if you dont mind can you come up with some Air Max 1's just black/red... Different combos or whatever...

PanaRican, if you dont mind can you come up with some Air Max 1's just black/red... Different combos or whatever...

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

These are a few I posted in the last few pages back.  They're all Jordan inspired.  If I come up with anything else I'll post it, but I'm trying to leave the ID site alone for a few days.  I'm wasting like 30-60 minutes a day just playing around on that thing and the more designs I make, the more pairs I want. 
10ri8g9.jpg

2d0duup.jpg

2ewjjbo.jpg

IllustRayt did the same XII inspired design like this.  I like his better, with the red outsole:
fbdv1e.jpg

keep up the sick designs

a bunch of mine (i was def influenced by others here):
undftd, cool grey, deep red / corals, stealth

footpatrol, hemp-like, missile/"warhead", pimento

curry, air bound, urawa, grey/sky blue

THATS HOT RICO...

BTW THE NEW NIKETOWN IN ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL HAS A NIKEID STUDIO ALSO...WITH THE SAME MATERIALS AS 21 MERCER AND NT 5TH AVE...JUST SAVED MYSELF SOME GAS!!!

Back
Top Bottom