NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

saw these at Shoe Palace:

Contemplating these with the new colorways. Can anybody with them tell me what the tongue is like? It looks really short in some pics and longer in others. Thin short tongues on running shoes irritate my feet after some miles.

Anyone know of any sites to get any colors on sale? I'm looking for a pair of running shoes, and would love to get these but i cant swallow 180 for them

Anyone have info on the Air Max 2013 - Electric Green.  Not sure if it is a limited Asia release?

Anyone have info on the Air Max 2013 - Electric Green.  Not sure if it is a limited Asia release?
I don't think that is the name of that color. Don't think they have released yet. There are other colors I've seen pics of that haven't officially released, too.

Are you sure, because when I called they said it was sold out?
Most of the people answering the phones there are clueless. I look at ndc everyday and never saw them. So unless they sold out in an hour, and weren't available anywhere else, I don't think they've released yet.

Hey guys, I'm new here. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about these camo 2013's I found on Instagram. I think they may be a women's colorway, but it's hard to tell. Haven't seen them anywhere else, but I think they are legit. 

Back
Top Bottom