NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

after finally owning a pair of 2k9s and trying these on, it'll be hard to go with these knowing what-could-have-been

Just got my pair of the limited 3m ones in. I have to say, that these are very uncomfortable compared to all the other airmaxes I have. I hope that after they get broken in they will loosen up. Everyone says foams are tight, but these are tighter then any foam I have. I went TTS and still have room in the toebox, so the length is fine. I dont think I could've went up a size or they would look like clown shoes. Im gunna workout out in them today. If they dont loosen up some I'm sending them back.

Last edited:
so for those who have or tried on still buy them TTS? ive got sz 12 in all the others.

so for those who have or tried on still buy them TTS? ive got sz 12 in all the others.
I do have a wide foot though, but still even as narrow as the 2011 and 2012s were these are still tighter then those were. But the length is fine, just the width. Ive never had a pair straight out the box fit so tight.

Last edited:
My first pair of Air Max 2013 IDs.

Follow me on Instragram at: OnlyGodForgives

Last edited:
That's a quick turnaround for iDs. How long did it take? More pics of different angles please preferably without all the knick knacks in the picture. :lol:

anyone else bummed that they don't offer the clear air bag in the sole for Nike ID? I'm not feeling any of the other air bag colors. My next choice would be the grey air bags. Anyone have any pics for those?

Truthfully, I think it be a hard shoe to make work if you split up the colors on the toe box. The GR releases seem all to be one color and look better.

I was skeptical of how that color blocking on the toe box would look since it doesn't look good on the rendering but it came out better than expected. :nthat:

Is it possible to get the reflective ones on discount? No way I'm paying $200? for a shoe that doesn't even have full 3M.

Is it possible to get the reflective ones on discount? No way I'm paying $200? for a shoe that doesn't even have full 3M.
Their sold out on NDC. I think FNL restocked them. You should be able to use wc rewards and if you have a $20 off coupon I believe you could us it on these.

Last edited:
these r gonna have to grow on me. Until then i'll just buy another pair of 2009's. On my 7th pair ... AM 2009 > ANY other AM

Last edited:
I love the 2013's. We just got the all black, red, navy, and white cw's in that drop on the 17th at my job (FINL). Red, navy, and black are sick. I can already see I'll be getting a bunch of these.

ebay always has the new air max before stores and under retail...........

i got my livestrongs 2012s early and under cost off ebay last year

i just bought the all reds for 149 plus 7.99 shipping

they got the volts up there i see for like 169.99 free shipping

hell even my 2009 am volts when they first came out i got off ebay under retail too.

2011s i used some discount from some online store

passed on 2010s cuz those suck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom