NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

As i thought of not too long ago you can probably try to improve air maxes but putting a 360 zoom max bag on them.

For those who like the SB CW. Used a pink airbag, though. there is a wolf grey option

IDs are up, obvi

Was really hoping those reflective joints had more 3M on the toebox. Still look pretty nice though.

For $200 these should be almost all 3m. Kinda disappointed in the above photos. If my hookup can get me 40% off with his swoosh account then I might cop em.

For $200 these should be almost all 3m. Kinda disappointed in the above photos. If my hookup can get me 40% off with his swoosh account then I might cop em.

Agreed. They're nice but not $200 nice. More 3M and I would've used gift cards to to cop.

Is that red or some off shade of red?

the toebox is not reflective.

the sole is red or the official color is called Pimento.

Hmmm......

Those silver ones may have slightly changed my mind, but not for $200. lol Nike

Don't know if it's just the pics but the red hue looks very pink, and def. not enough 3m.

Last edited:
For those who like the SB CW. Used a pink airbag, though. there is a wolf grey option
IDs are up, obvi
I´m a big fan of the SB CW but didn´t feel this much. I came up with another variation closer to the Lebron 9´s in my opinion. 

Your thoughts gentleman? If I spend 302 Dollars  it should be worth. 

These are better than the 2012s, but I'd rank them under the 2009s - 2011s.

That reflective silver colorway is pretty decent. I'll probably cop a CW on clearance.

So even though I'm not a huge fan of the supposed "limited" silver CW. I was able to cop em for $120 with free shipping with my buddies swoosh. I'll take that.

Eurocane. I was going for the original LB VIII where the SB CW first surfaced. NOT the Miami Vice CW.

Nice pair, nonetheless!

I'll definitely cop the volt CW. Once I try on the 13s we'll c where I gone from here. I'll post pics but I rock all the newer air maxs 09-12 during workouts and at work. The 09's r the most comfortable as far as padding, but every year gets better and better when you rate them on performance.

Need to see colorways with better color blocking. I like the white outsole on the navy pair, the air bag should've been white as well.

Back
Top Bottom