NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, just a word of caution on End clothing. Very legit site BUT I've been slammed with taxes and fees every time I've ordered from them. They do not mark a low value for customs and they ship via FedEx, which always hits you for the taxes and fees, whereas USPS and UPS sometimes don't. Last time I ordered two pairs of shoes with a total value of 390 and I got hit with $68 in fees.

I ordered a pair of Jordans from End a couple months ago with no fees or customs. Came SUPER quick too it's amazing. The thing with customs is it is hit or miss from what I've noticed

I ordered a pair of Jordans from End a couple months ago with no fees or customs. Came SUPER quick too it's amazing. The thing with customs is it is hit or miss from what I've noticed

I've avoided customs from END as well. A lot of it is really luck of the draw.

Custom fees are usually charged when your order exceeds $250.

That's at least supposed to be the policy, as far as I know. But even then, it's something of a crap shoot.

Last edited:
Finally got my NDC order in. Didn't really get to try em on and feel it out but initial thoughts. The sock liner around the ankle is definitely much stiffer and almost not cushioned at all compared to my 2005's. The 05's are much more soft and plush around that area. Rear part of the air bubble sticks out slightly more on the new ones compared to the 2005. When on feet though, They didn't seem uncomfortable at all. Will wear em soon and see how they feel for a few hours

Finally get to retire my beat up 05's
View media item 211724

Last edited:
Anyone who has the new 2013 AM 95 OG, is the tongue gusseted or is it free? I just got an AM 95 EM that has a free tongue.  All my older reissues had the gusseted toungue.  Thanks.

Last version I bought was the 08'. Joints felt so trash I sold them the week I got them. These are my grails but won't buy another pair after that experience. 

Still waiting on mine to ship, haven't got a pair since the '05. Took them to Basic Training for the Air Force (after they we're used and abused of course) and lost them since :frown:

Got my second pair (for the wife) from the UK using Endclothing and there was no extra fees or taxes ... I guess it comes down to the price of the item(s) being shipped (as someone here mentioned) cuz mine was below $160 ...

Anyone who has the new 2013 AM 95 OG, is the tongue gusseted or is it free? I just got an AM 95 EM that has a free tongue.  All my older reissues had the gusseted toungue.  Thanks.
I dont think they ever made a free am 95 tongue.. (excluding the ems)

is there any place to buy these in store? I have looked, house of hoops doesnt even have them.

had a good look at 'em when I dropped by my local joint last Saturday. Looks good. Kinda regret not scoopin' up a pair. :smh:

SAW THEM SITTING ON THE SHELF....TRYING TO FIND SOME EXTRA MONEY TO SPEND ON EM...

All sizes were still in stock at the local spot I shop at. Picked up a pair today, despite saying I wasn't going to. Giving up Jordans all together has freed up quite a bit of money. Now I'm on the hunt to find a pair of 97s.

BTW: the place I bought from doesn't do phone orders or anything like that, so unless you're willing to drive into New Orleans for them, it won't help anyone if I post the info.

Last edited:
All sizes were still in stock at the local spot I shop at. Picked up a pair today, despite saying I wasn't going to. Giving up Jordans all together has freed up quite a bit of money. Now I'm on the hunt to find a pair of 97s.

BTW: the place I bought from doesn't do phone orders or anything like that, so unless you're willing to drive into New Orleans for them, it won't help anyone if I post the info.
fnl still has og 97s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom