NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my NDC order in. Didn't really get to try em on and feel it out but initial thoughts. The sock liner around the ankle is definitely much stiffer and almost not cushioned at all compared to my 2005's. The 05's are much more soft and plush around that area. Rear part of the air bubble sticks out slightly more on the new ones compared to the 2005. When on feet though, They didn't seem uncomfortable at all. Will wear em soon and see how they feel for a few hours

Finally get to retire my beat up 05's
View media item 211724

Yea this release has the same sockliner the 2004's had which is stiffer. Comfort on these however is up there with the all the air max 95's pre-2005

just copped off end after skipping thru this thread. impulse buy if there ever was one but damn i'm excited to finally get a pair of neons (always tell myself i'll cop the next release :smh: )

how long does shipping from end usually take?

just copped off end after skipping thru this thread. impulse buy if there ever was one but damn i'm excited to finally get a pair of neons (always tell myself i'll cop the next release :smh: )

i ordered mine last Thursday the 10th and got them yesterday the 15th, props to the nike talker who posted the link. Once again this site has helped me cop a pair of shoes that I wouldn't have gotten unless I went the eBay route. I was able to get the "Breds" thanks to the guy who posted the FNL mobile tip ( still can't thank him enough...) I'm 34 years old and I live in Milwaukee, not a big market like Chicago, LA, New York etc.... Saying that to say its getting harder and harder to buy dope shoes. It's a shame you have to jump through hoops just to spend hard earned money in a recession on overpriced shoes. The neon 95's are my grails and the style itself is one of my favorites I have had at least 8 different color ways in these and this is my 3rd pair of neons. I remember buying them in 95 my senior year of high school. Cats didn't know what to think of them at first because neon wasn't a popular shoe color back then but I fell in love at first site.

They're pretty quick. The last time I ordered from them it took 3 days from order to delivery. Trick is to time the order right on their end and get it in before 1300 GMT which is when they start pulling orders to go out that day.

Just received my pair from Sneakerhead. I agree with trethousandgt, these are pretty comfortable. Feel much better than the 2010's that I had previously. Feel more cushioned. The arch on the 2010 always bothered me, felt to high and narrow. These feel much better. Quality also seems pretty good. I'm satisfied with this retro

lookin forward to hearing how everyone likes this release. I have the 95 and the 05, been wating for nike to do these right again, but im not convinced about this latest release yet. every other retro version ive tried and compared to the originals would just about make you cry af the comfort difference.

was warm over the weekend here, so I wore mine and took these pics for yall. meant to post em sooner tho. if you look closely you can see the PSI marks on the air bubbles that distinguishes the 95 og from every subsequent release.

View media item 222797

Last edited:
^dope

I never owned a pair of the OGs due to cost back in 95. I picked up a pair of 2010s and compared to those, these 95 OG 2013 are wayyy better in every category. I too was hesitant to buy the 2013 until NT members convinced me otherwise. Seems that Nike redesigned the 95 retro model for this release.

lookin forward to hearing how everyone likes this release. I have the 95 and the 05, been wating for nike to do these right again, but im not convinced about this latest release yet. every other retro version ive tried and compared to the originals would just about make you cry af the comfort difference.

was warm over the weekend here, so I wore mine and took these pics for yall. meant to post em sooner tho. if you look closely you can see the PSI marks on the air bubbles that distinguishes the 95 og from every subsequent release.

View media item 222797

I miss my original pair of 95s. I got them towards the end of the year from a department store when the price had been reduced, I wore those things everywhere, from a trip to France to Summer Leadership School for ROTC me and my 95s were inseparable. My pair finally fell apart on me in 2000, and I've had various retros of them over the years, but none compared to the 95 pair.

i want to cop a pair, ive never owned a pair before, hows the fit? i wear usually an 8.5 in J's & in lunarglides... can someone shed some light on this? and also any suggestions on where I can find retailwise?

thanks

Just received my pair from Sneakerhead. I agree with trethousandgt, these are pretty comfortable. Feel much better than the 2010's that I had previously. Feel more cushioned. The arch on the 2010 always bothered me, felt to high and narrow. These feel much better. Quality also seems pretty good. I'm satisfied with this retro
This is what bugged the hell out of me with the 2010 retros too.  Glad to find out they're a little different, I might have to try and find me a pair.

Great pics Jay Kickz! As nice as your pictures make them look, they look even better in person. True to size for me and not narrow (semi-wide feet), but to each their own. Will purchase another pair for a good price.

How do i exactly find out if mine are OG? i bought mine off ebay in 2004 and they came in a long skinny box.

How do i find out if mine are OG 95 i bought them in 2004 and they came in a long skinny box. I paid almost $280 for them on ebay. I know you guys say they released in 95 and 2005. Did they rlease in between those 10 years?

How do i find out if mine are OG 95 i bought them in 2004 and they came in a long skinny box. I paid almost $280 for them on ebay. I know you guys say they released in 95 and 2005. Did they rlease in between those 10 years?

Check the size tag for the date. (If you're not sure, post a pic of the tag and I'll tell you.)

A 1995 release would have come in an air max box I believe, while the 2005 would prob be just a regular orange box.

Last edited:
They've released a LOT of times, best way to tell is to post pictures of the shoe and in particular the tag inside the shoe, it'll give you the production date.

The 95 also have the PSI numbers on the bubbles.

Last edited:
Ok cool I will post pics later. Definitely not the 95" release they have the half orange half brown box but the skinny version. And no psi tag on the bubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom