Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

anyone have links for the team orange color way? Was waiting on them to go on sale at jimmyjazz but they sold out before that. I don't mind paying retail but can't seem to find any retailers in my size except for ebay... help.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on FNL...got my 20 off and my $20Rewards...that will make the price tag that much better.

Side note** I ****n HATE how people see a few certain colors together on a shoe and they automatically become "The (insert any team name here)"

Navy and Neon Green and bam they're the Seahawks!
Navy and Yellow...oh ****, the Michigans
Navy and Orange...the Tigers, Broncos, Bears joints!!
Cut that **** out

Thinking about pulling the trigger on FNL...got my 20 off and my $20Rewards...that will make the price tag that much better.

Side note** I ****n HATE how people see a few certain colors together on a shoe and they automatically become "The (insert any team name here)"

Navy and Neon Green and bam they're the Seahawks!
Navy and Yellow...oh ****, the Michigans
Navy and Orange...the Tigers, Broncos, Bears joints!!
Cut that **** out
Nah bruh you just complaining too much

Are the Team Orange's really moving like that? :nerd:
I know there are still pairs out there, but Bodega, Concepts and even JJ sold out. Or were they pulled off the sites?

Gundams would be appreciated with the disco... I've been waiting on that navy/orange color way to drop for the longest.

I know this is a 98 max thread but can someone tell me which shoes these two are? I've searched a couple places and haven't found anything definitive. I know some air max peeps will know in here. I keep finding that the top ones are 1998 air max black/copper but that doesn't make sense.

View media item 888515

Loved these

Sole came off

Back
Top Bottom