Nike Air Max Griffey 1 – White-Black-Sport Red-Metallic Silver Pic Via Modern Notoriety

Oh man. There are the All Stars. Definitely getting those.

Time to perfect my silicone molding. That '24' has to go.

Oh man. There are the All Stars. Definitely getting those.

Time to perfect my silicone molding. That '24' has to go.

The black strap is so out of place. Beggars can't be choosers but what the hell? Was making them all red that hard?

The black strap is so out of place. Beggars can't be choosers but what the hell? Was making them all red that hard?

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

221.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/201...-black-sport-red-metallic-silver-spring-2011/

pimp.gif

Is there a specific RD on these?

And I'm feeling the black strap! They're red enough, dammit.
laugh.gif
They're not the Suu Woo Griffey Max 1s.

Is there a specific RD on these?

And I'm feeling the black strap! They're red enough, dammit.
laugh.gif
They're not the Suu Woo Griffey Max 1s.

It looks like the tongue was red on Junior's cleats. Can't see the strap. The 2011 release is still nice though. Going to add those to my collection of Griff's. (Would of liked a red tongue and strap though.)

75351062.jpg

75350216.jpg

It looks like the tongue was red on Junior's cleats. Can't see the strap. The 2011 release is still nice though. Going to add those to my collection of Griff's. (Would of liked a red tongue and strap though.)

75351062.jpg

75350216.jpg

exactly how I hoped they turned out. With a black strap
pimp.gif
copped x2 or more. I'm in love. spring of 2011 can't come sooner.

exactly how I hoped they turned out. With a black strap
pimp.gif
copped x2 or more. I'm in love. spring of 2011 can't come sooner.

Back
Top Bottom