Nike Air Max Griffey 1 – White-Black-Sport Red-Metallic Silver Pic Via Modern Notoriety

I don't know why y'all are so peeved by the black strap? The initial sketches clearly showed a black strap. I for one don't see anything wrong with it. Shoes are
smokin.gif
regardless!

I don't know why y'all are so peeved by the black strap? The initial sketches clearly showed a black strap. I for one don't see anything wrong with it. Shoes are
smokin.gif
regardless!

I like...

Black strap works well for contrast, red strap still wouldn't have stopped me from copping. Yall talking like it destroys the shoe.

I like...

Black strap works well for contrast, red strap still wouldn't have stopped me from copping. Yall talking like it destroys the shoe.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

smokin.gif
regardless!

I'm with ya homie..... Shoe looks piff I will more than likely cop

smokin.gif
regardless!

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

smokin.gif
regardless!

this

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

smokin.gif
regardless!

this

They should have made the strap and buckle mechanism, if you will (where the 24 is), RED!!

Black makes them look a little off. Hopefully they change this before release.

They should have made the strap and buckle mechanism, if you will (where the 24 is), RED!!

Black makes them look a little off. Hopefully they change this before release.

Back
Top Bottom