Nike Air Max Griffey 1 – White-Black-Sport Red-Metallic Silver Pic Via Modern Notoriety

people saying too much red

i mean

you guys didn't say "too much blue" right?
thumbnail.asp

they look good, will only purchase under retail however....

makes you wonder HIN, if griffey's 1 while with the Reds, had 24 on his straps...

people saying too much red

i mean

you guys didn't say "too much blue" right?
thumbnail.asp

they look good, will only purchase under retail however....

makes you wonder HIN, if griffey's 1 while with the Reds, had 24 on his straps...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is there a specific RD on these?

And I'm feeling the black strap! They're red enough, dammit.
laugh.gif
They're not the Suu Woo Griffey Max 1s.

laugh.gif
I was looking at a Reds jacket in a local store window and dudes just started saying that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is there a specific RD on these?

And I'm feeling the black strap! They're red enough, dammit.
laugh.gif
They're not the Suu Woo Griffey Max 1s.

laugh.gif
I was looking at a Reds jacket in a local store window and dudes just started saying that.

AGM1 is in my top fave shoe designs ever right along with foam ones, AJ 11s and a couple others. that said, they would def. look way better WITHOUT the black strap. they need to have normal color blocking like volts. at least it does separate itself from the other colorways, but not in a good way, lol. will most likely still cop tho to add with the others.

AGM1 is in my top fave shoe designs ever right along with foam ones, AJ 11s and a couple others. that said, they would def. look way better WITHOUT the black strap. they need to have normal color blocking like volts. at least it does separate itself from the other colorways, but not in a good way, lol. will most likely still cop tho to add with the others.

Back
Top Bottom