Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Christmas Samples up on ebay, sad thing is I could fit them
laugh.gif

I wonder how many people got they hands on these. This is the 2nd sz 13 I've seen on ebay. 
nerd.gif

yoooooo!!!!!

don't need to quote all 50 million pics just to say something... killing my scrollbar man. had to edit posts :wow:

haha, that ish does get annoying.

Even though the christmas samples are kinda dope, they aren't that hot IMO, just exclusive

So those "Gingerbread Man" joints are the ones Rondo actually wore. So why is Nike set to release a similar yet all around different shoe but they are also being called Christmas?

I like both but still curious....why not just release Gingerbreads?

Last edited:
So those "Gingerbread Man" joints are the ones Rondo actually wore. So why is Nike set to release a similar yet all around different shoe but they are also being called Christmas?

I like both but still curious....why not just release Gingerbreads?
Another "Christmas" PE that more closely mirrors the pair releasing.

Word. But I love the way that Mint looks on Foam material so much that I don't mind the pair releasing.

Good looking out on the info fellas hopefully it's the 19th because the DB 3's and Mint Bron's drop on the 20th. Nike sure knows how to stretch the work :smh:

the DB 3's and Mint Bron's drop on the 20th.

this is probably the reason why they're dropping on a Friday. it might also work in our favor to get a pair. doesn't seem like it's too hyped of a sho, but I still think it'll sell out. maybe not as fast as kdvi supremes. but I think it'll sell out slowly like chuck posites.

Back
Top Bottom