Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Apparently dropping this Saturday. They're beautiful. Sorry if late, by the way. Pics from Sneaker News.

Tropical Teal/Sonic Yellow-Blueprint
524862-303
08/24/13
$225

I'm loving the Tropical Teals. I was going to cop this weekend, but if y'all hate them, I'll wait for them to go on sale.

They're just a slap in the face for those of us who clamored away for Nike to release the Rudy's. Clean, simple shoe, but this model has so much potential. It's the equivalent of a TB colorway to me.

I see the Plums and Teals sitting. Only hyperposite I'll pay retail for is the Area 72's and the black and golds

Apparently dropping this Saturday. They're beautiful. Sorry if late, by the way. Pics from Sneaker News.

Tropical Teal/Sonic Yellow-Blueprint
524862-303
08/24/13
$225

Certainly will pick up but later on down the line, Sept/Oct will be a pretty slow month for sneaker releases.

it pretty much was the best colorway, i regret selling my pair, but the shoes are super heavy. if i got the right offer, id have no problem picking up another pair of those. 
Disagree. I think the hype is what made the A72 Barkleys so popular. Off of appearance alone, I'd only put them above the phx suns.

Its all personal preference. Out of all the cws that dropped, those were the only ones worth the price and they were so unique nothing compared. They had other nice cws but i wouldn't pay retail and they were all solids.

BigJ i'll trade you Fireberry's for that 10.5 BHM you got. Since you miss them and all :rofl:

:lol: someone gave me an offer I couldn't say no to.
I was like, "not for sale"
he was like, "what about $____?"
I was like, :wow:
he was like, :evil:

.. BHM gone.

Mustve been like 5 racks or something cuz I wouldn't give up shoes I like unless someone gave me enough money for another pair and cash left over

Back
Top Bottom