Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

:lol: someone gave me an offer I couldn't say no to.
I was like, "not for sale"
he was like, "what about $____?"
I was like, :wow:
he was like, :evil:

.. BHM gone.

Must've been more like :wow: to make you send those off. I have a 13 that my boy flaked out on that I'm keeping just because it's a PE and such a beautiful shoe

naw it wasn't too, too crazy but it was more than a fair offer. plus dude posted his collection of hyperposites and it was definitely on point.

at the end of the day, they meant more to him than they meant to me so I let them go. rocking bhm kobes instead. shoes were/are pretty as heck tho. gold flakes really set them off.

Last edited:
Lol u trying to get the crazy offer from me with that sz13 over there

naw it wasn't too, too crazy but it was more than a fair offer. plus dude posted his collection of hyperposites and it was definitely on point.

at the end of the day, they meant more to him than they meant to me so I let them go. rocking bhm kobes instead. shoes were/are pretty as heck tho. gold flakes really set them off.
that's cool, I guess I'm a little more obsessed with my shoes than you, cuz only reason I would sell shoes I like is for a very generous offer and knowledge that I can obtain another pair for less cuz nothing's worse than sellin a pair of kicks and then not being able to find em down the road

that's cool, I guess I'm a little more obsessed with my shoes than you, cuz only reason I would sell shoes I like is for a very generous offer and knowledge that I can obtain another pair for less cuz nothing's worse than sellin a pair of kicks and then not being able to find em down the road

honestly, I don't even trip when shoes come and go anymore.
ive had shoes stolen, sold shoes because I needed money, or just fell out of love with the shoe game at different points in my life.
im not saying I was a saint, but I do recognize and appreciate someone that loves a shoe and I take that into consideration. dude is real cool too. like, he posted in here he wanted to buy a BHM and I issued him a warning. he took it all in stride instead of throwing a hissy fit that people love to do.

I also know what its like to look for "grails" as I reached my shoe peak a couple years ago when I completed my ds set of 00-01 Jordan XIs and attained the fairly rare house of hoops royal foams + Jason Kidd VIP flightposite 1s. Stuff like that really makes a difference these days.

Last edited:

That's wassup. I can respect that esp. if you know someone genuinely loves the shoe that much.
:smh: :smh: that is wasn't a more than fair offer from me instead though. But there will always be another shoe to cop and rock so life goes on

^^^ exactly. so many "grails" dropping these days that it really is, "on to the next shoe"

^^^ exactly. so many "grails" dropping these days that it really is, "on to the next shoe"

This!!!

But I'm not sure i even have a "grail". I like a lot of shoes and some more than others. Some easy to obtain (price, supply) some not so much... I wonder how much I'm in the minority by not having a "grail" or "grail list"

LOL.... nope. "Not for sale" -bigj505
well, I offer you

Passing on the teals (reverse KD seat pleasant?), no interest in the pink ones. Still on the hunt for sz 14 fireberries.

I've got the Obsidians, Volts, Crimsons, Arctic Greens, and SOLs.

Last edited:
donjuan513, those are dope. I want hyperposites bad, i wanna ball in them too cause I hear their awesome to ball in. Too bad these dont come to canada. I need to buy me some online soon.

haha i was lucky enough to double up on the bhms and unload my second pair an hour after i got it for a heafty profit. i was thinking that i couldve held onto them a little longer and maybe got a little more, but a flip an hour after you post some kicks, for a little under what youre asking? doesnt get easier.

The new Hyperposite hits the shelves tomorrow!

Eastbay and the Finish Line already have their pages up for this one and Nike will tweet out their link tomorrow.
[h3]Nike Air Max Hyperposite[/h3]
in Tropical Teal / Sonic Yellow / Blueprint

Launching tomorrow (8/24/13) at 8am ET / 5am PT:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom